2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Hi all! Sorry if it has been asked before but do any of the models have the dynamic parking lines on the screen when using the reverse camera?

Thanks again!

My elite bought in Nov 2016 has. Can see the dynamic parking lines when I turn my steering wheel while reversing via the cam

And for comparison, Honda Civic OMV very high despite being MIT! (approx. $19.5k for 1.6NA)

I think it's because they remove quite a lot of features?

For example, my elite in Nov 2016 has blind spot detection, ventilated seats etc which the current elite doesn't have, has an OMV of 18k.

Oh. They only have one official service centre?

Wonder how many days in advance needed to book for servicing.... Anyone with experience to share?

Thanks in advance!

Have another one at Kembangan. It has a very small lounge but it's not as packed if you don't mind.

At least a week for my personal exp

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Dont know it is only korean car omv is always low or it is the same for most B&B cars?

my OMV 18k for elite.. so not true that korean car omv always low

• Praise 2

Supersonic

High OMV or low OMV no diff. Used car dealers will take in based on depre of the current low OMV on sale

High OMV or low OMV no diff. Used car dealers will take in based on depre of the current low OMV on sale

I thought it will be based simply on paper value... the dealers always low ball us one...

Hi, anyone know where can we find the full list of differences between S & Elite trim? Thanks...

From the showroom... ask the sales person for the detailed price list... they usually have a table for the three trim levels that lists the features and there will be indications which trim gets which feature... they don't just leave it around... you have to ask as far as I know...

We are wondering who you spoke to? Or are you a troll coming in to put down this brand?

Tried asking them already. They said no such list. The one they have is very generic wan.

• Dislike 1

(edited)

Hi, anyone know where can we find the full list of differences between S & Elite trim? Thanks...

post-48108-0-60685500-1520043338_thumb.png

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 8

No need heart pain. Signed liao just enjoy the process of anticipation of your new ride. How to compare forever, never ending one la. Tio Bo?

I agree with your mentality.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

smart truck system  [smash]

• Praise 1

We are wondering who you spoke to? Or are you a troll coming in to put down this brand?

Hi Roger, think you are too sensitive... I have commit a S trim and was thinking to swap to elite (SE told me still can swap, once the coe is secure, then she will make the order).

It’s ok if you aren’t that helpful to answer my question, but I don’t feel it is right for you to make such a uncall remark.

Thank you Spring for the list. Appreciated it...
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Tried asking them already. They said no such list. The one they have is very generic wan.

Aiyoh... how come like that now? When I bought my car 2 years back, they had something like that... seems to have regressed... maybe they only give it to serious buyers?

Edit: saw later down you ordered an S trim Elantra... your SE a bit blur leh if they say don't have...

Edited by teomingern

Aiyoh... how come like that now? When I bought my car 2 years back, they had something like that... seems to have regressed... maybe they only give it to serious buyers?

Edit: saw later down you ordered an S trim Elantra... your SE a bit blur leh if they say don't have...

Think nowadays they only give to potential customers. Those who see see look may be not have

Neutral Newbie

List price today was 84999 and was quoted 82999 for 3 bids non-guaranteed. Anyone know any SE who is able to give better price? saw so many posts here with <80k!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1