2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

finally found a shop who said they can add alarm to existing car remote car lock so just need to use 1 remote control lock unit but not cheap.

they r 3 mins away from KM. been there, usually quite busy and usually have to wait 1 - 2 hours.

pm me if anyone is keen.

Hi, can pm me the damage and address? Thanks.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Not really sure what exactly problem you are facing such as totally never receive radio, or distortion issue.

For mine, it is pretty clear but when go into the building might be a little bit unclear and noisy.

I have this issue too. When tune in to 88.3 , there’s distortion. But no issue with rest of the channels. Should I bring up during the 1k servicing?
  • Praise 1

I have this issue too. When tune in to 88.3 , there’s distortion. But no issue with rest of the channels. Should I bring up during the 1k servicing?

yes la must ask?
  • Praise 2

My renewed picanto Coe rebate was around 55k that time. The reason it was so high was because I renew for 10 yrs.

A few days before my new car deliver, she said they cannot take in my picanto. I have to top up the price difference. The reason I went to Martin pang was because of her attitude

She gave u paper value? Or she quoted you a round figure and ended up delayed? Otherwise, Don’t understand why you have to top up the price difference.
  • Praise 3

Mine was a COE renewed picanto. All ADs will take in at scrap value. I remember my scrap value at that time was around 55k. The new car i bought was 81k cash. So 55k is used to offset the 81k. A few days before delivery, i was told by Audrey Lee she cannot give me 55k for my car.  Unlike others, i am not afraid to name the SE as what i said can always be verified by Martin Pang, her sales manager.

She gave u paper value? Or she quoted you a round figure and ended up delayed? Otherwise, Don’t understand why you have to top up the price difference.

Edited by RogerNg_185295

Did anyone paid money to upgrade the head set at Komoco?

any reason to upgrade HU.

think it s quite decent set.

i upgraded speaker though but not at KM. 

• Praise 2

Hi bros hope to get your advices. my dad was driving my car and going up 1 storey in the MSCP while turning left and mounted a kerb. i think it also hit the barrier for the slope down from upper storey as both slopes were right next to each other.

i attached some photos of the damage. There are 2 dents at the bottom of my car and the paint over a few patches are completely off. In the area circled in blue, i can also see that this area is chipped and seem like the metal is not joined anymore compared to the other side of my car.

would like to know if any bros has any similar experience and how much would the repair cost be if i am to go back to komoco or external workshop. heart pain cos my car is barely 1 month old!

thanks bros for advice.

post-210290-0-53759600-1523493186_thumb.jpg

post-210290-0-56603900-1523493201_thumb.jpg

post-210290-0-43637700-1523493212_thumb.jpg

post-210290-0-42593000-1523493220_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

honestly i doubt any serious damage is done. but if u suspect structural damage, then obviously go back to komoco.

Edited by Lala81

Turbocharged

Hi bros hope to get your advices. my dad was driving my car and going up 1 storey in the MSCP while turning left and mounted a kerb. i think it also hit the barrier for the slope down from upper storey as both slopes were right next to each other.

i attached some photos of the damage. There are 2 dents at the bottom of my car and the paint over a few patches are completely off. In the area circled in blue, i can also see that this area is chipped and seem like the metal is not joined anymore compared to the other side of my car.

would like to know if any bros has any similar experience and how much would the repair cost be if i am to go back to komoco or external workshop. heart pain cos my car is barely 1 month old!

thanks bros for advice.

go for check if u want for ease of mind, my bottom don't know hit how many hundred times already, as my ride is lowered. The area is actually the jack support

• Praise 2

These are just minor scrapes, just leave it. Will not affect the structure of the car.

Furthermore it’s at the bottom. If your father never tell you, I don’t think you even know.

• Praise 1

I just tested my unit with 88.3 and I guess it is due to the station frequency problem instead of your HU.

May I know which area you have the problem?

I tried,

AMK area - ok

Bishan area - ok

Toa Payoh area - can hear but quality not so good in certain area, especially nearby centre.

I also noticed under the overhead bridge at Braddel to Bishan, previously there was a SPC there. Totally can't hear all, and I switched to 92.0, it was absolutely clear.

You may try to feedback during 1k service but I doubt they can do any troubleshooting on it.

thanks bros for advice.

suggest to go outside workshop if it is painting, and do if warranty void by doing so? Typically it is expensive if you go back komocco under your cost

thanks bros for advice.

No worries.

I kana before. This part is the tough part. Just watch any leak below for a few days.

Pls ignore Aircon condensation

• Praise 1

yup, chill lah.

88.3 has poor reception. some places like within my MSCP cannot receive one.

not the HU issue.

I just tested my unit with 88.3 and I guess it is due to the station frequency problem instead of your HU.

May I know which area you have the problem?

I tried,

AMK area - ok

Bishan area - ok

Toa Payoh area - can hear but quality not so good in certain area, especially nearby centre.

I also noticed under the overhead bridge at Braddel to Bishan, previously there was a SPC there. Totally can't hear all, and I switched to 92.0, it was absolutely clear.

You may try to feedback during 1k service but I doubt they can do any troubleshooting on it.

suggest to go outside workshop if it is painting, and do if warranty void by doing so? Typically it is expensive if you go back komocco under your cost

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1