2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

(edited)

There is a checklist you can download from sgCarMart

Importantly is to check all lights able to function.

Scratches on the car chassis, I would say minor or smaller than a $0.10 coin surface should be common.

Ensure no dust stick on the tinted, bubble still ok or you may observe after one week expose to sunlight.

Mileage should be 40km++

Suggest to drive around commonwealth few rounds to get the feel and see any major problems before heading back to your home.

Thanks bond !

S model 79999

When was the booking date?

I wonder whats the list price at your point of booking. Thanks!

Edited by xar_sg
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Is there any online booking for the service appointment?

I booked the appointment through phone but they book wrongly for me

No online booking platform.

My SE know the difficulty of booking thru call and has offer to help me book

Thanks bond !

When was the booking date?

I wonder whats the list price at your point of booking. Thanks!

As mentioned previously. During expocarshow last month.

I cant remember the price....but You can easily downloaded all pricelist by weeks @ ------... mine is should be 1st week of April. The discount is quite sustantial so i didnt think too long and decide to scrapped my 11.5yr old latio (which i have renew 10yr COE and overhauled major parts)

http://www.------.com/new_cars/car-dealer-price-list.php?m=14

Wa, good deal.

Now basic is already 83,999 liao

Yeah. A tad significant enough for me to overlook the parf lost and the thousands i spent on overhauling latio. Lol
  • Praise 1

Did you guys opt for guaranteed or non-guaranteed COE? Guaranteed comes with 2 yrs servicing. Wanna hear some views about this...

• Praise 1

Did you guys opt for guaranteed or non-guaranteed COE? Guaranteed comes with 2 yrs servicing. Wanna hear some views about this...

KOMOCO has no guaranteed bid... just number of bids with differing number of years of free servicing.

Almost certain will get if you choose tier 2 and above.

Yeah. A tad significant enough for me to overlook the parf lost and the thousands i spent on overhauling latio. Lol

So you are still driving latio? Did you sign up the Tan Chong five years servicing package?

So you are still driving latio? Did you sign up the Tan Chong five years servicing package?

Nay. Driving Elantra for coming ton2 weeks already
  • Praise 1

KOMOCO has no guaranteed bid... just number of bids with differing number of years of free servicing.

Almost certain will get if you choose tier 2 and above.

Huh? that's what I was quoted leh, with a $2K difference

(edited)

Did you guys opt for guaranteed or non-guaranteed COE? Guaranteed comes with 2 yrs servicing. Wanna hear some views about thisusu

im not sure abt now. but usually have 1k, 5k, 10k free servicing. that will cover ard half a yr.

for normal user, 10k shd take half a month. the servicing package B is $191.80. http://www.hyundai.com/sg/en/Service/Maintenance/Maintenance/index.html

if 2 yrs shd be 191.80 x 3 times. that is ard how much you will spend if you dont have free servicing. maybe more if you use different servicing package or add stuff. 

the 2 yrs free servicing includes this 1k, 5k, 10k servicing. so that means they give u additional 1.5 yrs of servicing only.

not sure if i am correct. but this is what i think. please kindly point out to me if i am wrong. dont want to mislead ppl here. thanks

Edited by forceofnature1001

S model nv hit this price b4 leh. yours is basic one right?

Nay. Its S model with a S emblem behind. With a visible working rear aircon for rear passenger. Lol.

It did hit the price. Just that you did not monitor hard enough? Lol

Actually i learnt of someone getting S model @ 78xxx over the same weekend.

Same like the situation for Accent on the same weekend, when the lowest most can get is 67999, but there are ppl who manage to get it at 66999.

Didnt bargain hard enough.....

Actually i learnt of someone getting S model @ 78xxx over the same weekend.

Same like the situation for Accent on the same weekend, when the lowest most can get is 67999, but there are ppl who manage to get it at 66999.

Didnt bargain hard enough.....

Very much depends on how much loan u take too i guess, my SE said to entitle for additional 2K off my basic, i need take min of $X0,000 amount.

Huh? that's what I was quoted leh, with a $2K difference

Purchase my basic ROPC car with $4k deductions. 8 non guaranteed bids. Got it during 1st bid of May. 2 years servicing. When enquire, was $2k difference. 2 days later, SE text say willing to deduct another $2k and makes it $4k difference.
↡ Advertisement