2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Ha..ha...

what abt the 3M warranty? Dun cover?

Doubt so lah. Ownself scratch de mah. Haha decided to close two eyes keke

Anyway bro, be prepared to literally tan ku ku for servicing. If no complains i think go kembangan better. Ytd i went for 1k servicing. Arrived at 830, took queue number and waited for an hour before i was attended by someone. I still thought weekday morning better. :(

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

Stupid lor. Daddy brought my car to jb install ahbeng legroom lights. Then while installing kena scratched. :( 

terribly sad day. lol. my car just distribute red eggs for one month birthday nia.

They scratched your car while installing? These people really so rough. Thats why i always find these people at workshop, be it installation or car servicing, they dont care and anyhow de.

Edited by 13177

Supersonic

Anyway bro, be prepared to literally tan ku ku for servicing. If no complains i think go kembangan better. Ytd i went for 1k servicing. Arrived at 830, took queue number and waited for an hour before i was attended by someone. I still thought weekday morning better. :(

All depends on your luck when you go leng keng for servicing. Sometimes very fast someone attended to you after you took your queue number, sometimes need to wait at least 45 mins or more. Nobody can predict how long you need to wait. Something like you go GP clinic see doctor, the waiting time could be fast or long.

Hi,

Anyone can advise on repair of taill light that intact to main body one. right side cracked due to reverse. suay. I've called KOMOCO and they quote me the price of the tail light itself---$326.60. right reflector---$41.90. labour not included. Anyone got workshop lobang to buy and repair and do some painting touchup. can introduce ? Thanks.

Call Song Yi. The sell original spare part of hyundai. Will be cheaper than Komoco.

I bought engine filter, spark plug from them

https://www.facebook.com/songyiauto/

Blk 637 Veerasamy Road #01-119 (1.55 km)

200637 Singapore

• Praise 2

They scratched your car while installing? These people really so rough. Thats why i always find these people at workshop, be it installation or car servicing, they dont care and anyhow de.

Ya lor. But nevermind lah. Accident also. Haha. Suan liao lah. Sad over already. Keke

Supersonic

Ya lor. But nevermind lah. Accident also. Haha. Suan liao lah. Sad over already. Keke

Some accident can be prevented de. If those people could be more sensitive and careful.

All depends on your luck when you go leng keng for servicing. Sometimes very fast someone attended to you after you took your queue number, sometimes need to wait at least 45 mins or more. Nobody can predict how long you need to wait. Something like you go GP clinic see doctor, the waiting time could be fast or long.

Went servicing for 1000km and 10,000km at leng kee. Not long wait for people to attend to you. But very long time for such normal servicing. Whole morning and afternoon gone. Was expecting a quick service job like 1~2 hours, end up more like 4~5 hours. THats why also forgo the 5000km which is just inspection only, waste of time.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Went servicing for 1000km and 10,000km at leng kee. Not long wait for people to attend to you. But very long time for such normal servicing. Whole morning and afternoon gone. Was expecting a quick service job like 1~2 hours, end up more like 4~5 hours. THats why also forgo the 5000km which is just inspection only, waste of time.

If want fast then have to go to those outside car workshop, simple normal servicing might only take less than 30 mins. Lol. 

Omg! Can we choose the date or they will allocate? online make appointment or muz call them?

Think all plastic is easily scratched. No way you can prevent. Like the seat belt area also easily scratch.

Anyone tried DIY pasting carbon fibre stickers from TB to protect the inside? 

Supersonic

Omg! Can we choose the date or they will allocate? online make appointment or muz call them?

You can call them to choose the next available date that they have.

Call. They will give u earliest possible. Not sure if can walk in though. Lol. Go bef they open at 8 baj. When i reached at 830, already got 17 people in front of me.

Call. They will give u earliest possible. Not sure if can walk in though. Lol. Go bef they open at 8 baj. When i reached at 830, already got 17 people in front of me.

U went alexander? I went to Kembangan and it was not too bad.

Anyone tried DIY pasting carbon fibre stickers from TB to protect the inside?

I just bought nia. Got one bro shared a tb link few wks ago. For interior panel de but need request for right hand drive. Tried looking for glove box one but dont have. Ownself buy one roll and diy if u want other parts.

S Trim? Hard to believe. Lol... no offence

Not sure. Mine is 64GB. Working well

Is it possible to connect Android auto and other USB devices at the same time?

Supersonic

If walk in for car servicing, prepare to wait super long or they reject your walk in. Unless you walk in for other ad hoc stuff.

↡ Advertisement