2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

I got the same message too.

Can you Please share how much your SE quoted you once price released. I am also looking Elantra too. Thanks!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Nice..

So midnite blue too?

Hi all, collect my car yesterday. Just want to share my buying experience for my Elantra basic trim.

Booked the basic trim car on 1 Aug, at $73700. I’m considers tier 3 with 8 bid un guaranteed. At that time the price was gradually increasing after the Low $25k COE.

KMC got my COE on first bid on 8 Aug. They bid quite aggressive for this first bid. My analysis is because I paid more for the basic trim than those who booked even before me. So my assumption is how much they bid depends on the margin of profit the made from the sale. SE informed me that I’m successful the same day.

I paid the balance on 11 Aug (sat). SE says the company will arrange to allocate the car to me and will register the car. The whole process will take about 2 to 3 weeks.

On 21 Aug, my SE informed the car is registered. You can also check from One Motoring website. And the number plate will also show. Now will need to wait to collect car. There some things to be done backend, installation, inspection etc. SE says will need 3 to 5 working days.

On 29 Aug, my car arrived at Komoco Alexandra. And on 30 Aug collected my car. So far I drove, very happy with car, no issues so far. I saw at the lvl 4 car park, 90% of the cars waiting to be collected were Elantra. I Guess about 30 cars.

I think the sales for Hyundai went up quite a lot in the month of July, so the longer waiting time. Nevertheless, I think they tried their best, the whole process was smooth, although the waiting is not easy and anxious for us. I think overall a positive experience.

• Praise 1

My elantra.

Booked on 7th July. S trim $73999 (after traded in $2000 for 5yrs servicing to 3yrs)

Secured COE 8th Aug. First COE bid $23999 no revised on 25th July.

Car registered on 17th Aug.

Took car on 24th Aug.

Any reason why u want to trade 5 years servicing down to 3 years? Is it you intend to service outside after 3rd year?

Any reason why u want to trade 5 years servicing down to 3 years? Is it you intend to service outside after 3rd year?

2 yrs servicing for 2k, if do outside workshop, it's way cheaper lor.

• Praise 1

Hi all, collect my car yesterday. Just want to share my buying experience for my Elantra basic trim.

Booked the basic trim car on 1 Aug, at $73700. I’m considers tier 3 with 8 bid un guaranteed. At that time the price was gradually increasing after the Low $25k COE.

KMC got my COE on first bid on 8 Aug. They bid quite aggressive for this first bid. My analysis is because I paid more for the basic trim than those who booked even before me. So my assumption is how much they bid depends on the margin of profit the made from the sale. SE informed me that I’m successful the same day.

I paid the balance on 11 Aug (sat). SE says the company will arrange to allocate the car to me and will register the car. The whole process will take about 2 to 3 weeks.

On 21 Aug, my SE informed the car is registered. You can also check from One Motoring website. And the number plate will also show. Now will need to wait to collect car. There some things to be done backend, installation, inspection etc. SE says will need 3 to 5 working days.

On 29 Aug, my car arrived at Komoco Alexandra. And on 30 Aug collected my car. So far I drove, very happy with car, no issues so far. I saw at the lvl 4 car park, 90% of the cars waiting to be collected were Elantra. I Guess about 30 cars.

I think the sales for Hyundai went up quite a lot in the month of July, so the longer waiting time. Nevertheless, I think they tried their best, the whole process was smooth, although the waiting is not easy and anxious for us. I think overall a positive experience.

• Praise 1

2 yrs servicing for 2k, if do outside workshop, it's way cheaper lor.

How much is outside for a year roughly? Cause se quote me $3k for 5 years servicing.
  • Praise 1

Komoco doing a closed door event this evening..

Elantra S price at $71999 without any servicing package

Lol same as Perodua Bezza list price...

Good deal!

• Praise 1

Komoco doing a closed door event this evening..

Elantra S price at $71999 without any servicing package

wow!!! any condition? must be invited? Edited by Devilcup
  • Praise 1

How about Elantra basic?

wow!!! any condition? must be invited?

I heard only invited person can get , but no harm to try your luck can save some money.

How about Elantra basic?

Edited by csy_sky
  • Praise 2

Car collection will be at lv4 where SE will explain all functions. After that SE will drive it down with you using a car lift.

Thought they usually would park all the cars waiting for collection at the basement carpark?!

• Praise 1

I heard only invited person can get , but no harm to try your luck can save some money.

How to try when it is by invite... walk in?

It is closed door event, so must be invited people who had left their contacts (have indicated their interest) and have not bought.

Don't have contact with Komoco nor bought anything from there before, so looks like this deal not for me lah.

Wait for price to drop lah.

note that the event's low prices are 8 bids non-guaranteed COE with super low bidding level... unless the next rounds of COE drop drastically, like down to $20k+, buyers have to be prepared to wait for many many bids until christmas time or most likely end up have to top-up to get COE.. their strategy is mainly to lock in buyers and hold for next few months.

How to try when it is by invite... walk in?

Call your SA

otherwise walk in and tell them you immediately place order tonite i am sure they can do something for you.

Edited by csy_sky
↡ Advertisement