2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Just applied rain-x on my windscreen and I must say I quite like it. No wiper judder and water just flies off. Lucky I tried despite the negative reviews online.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If it is really the case, then why is the point of having the N gear le? Lol.

N will be used when car is toll by a toll truck. Also is a form of gear protection when shifting between R to D and vice versa. Notice why N is between R and D? so that the gear is disengage in N b4 it engage from R to D or D to R. If no N in between then the gear will be grinding or more serious whole gearbox destroyed.
  • Praise 1

Just applied rain-x on my windscreen and I must say I quite like it. No wiper judder and water just flies off. Lucky I tried despite the negative reviews online.

Which product?

Rain‑X® 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner with Rain Repellent?

Does anyone has issue with the HP rear camera that comes with the car? Mine just disconnect by itself every few secs while driving. Did factory reset but still the same.

Does anyone has issue with the HP rear camera that comes with the car? Mine just disconnect by itself every few secs while driving. Did factory reset but still the same.

Haven't even looked at the footage from it. Maybe never even notice if it's off haha.

The front and rear camera given by kmc comes with how many gb of storage? What is the sd card size?

This one:-

post-226666-0-75750900-1539218531_thumb.jpg

Just checked some video recorded and looks good no problem.

This one:-

attachicon.gifdd56755c-8ab5-41e3-9a01-7f495cc13c57.jpg

Just checked some video recorded and looks good no problem.

I bought this as well but haven't changed. Bought after reading horror stories of sd card failure because out in the sun for long hours.

Also, the stock dashcam can only use up to 32Gb? That'll probably only last 2 days?!

I bought this as well but haven't changed. Bought after reading horror stories of sd card failure because out in the sun for long hours.

Also, the stock dashcam can only use up to 32Gb? That'll probably only last 2 days?!

f870G only support up to 32GB. It will only last a few hours if you drive whole day...

• Praise 1

This depend on the time you spend driving per day.

thanks bro. just ordered from Qoo10. 

Rainx you need to reapply every 2weeks to maintain the water repellent effect.

↡ Advertisement