2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Typical of us to be so self entitled, knn everything ask for voucher/compensation. What's 50km compared to the 100000km+/- you gonna drive over the span of ur ownership.

Look at the big picture than harping on some small issue.

That few km nevermind one lah....when car come into sg, they got to do leather seats, do sound clad, tuff coat, reverse camera, fix bodykit blah blah blah.....don't expect them to teleport the cars to the various vendors Edited by Joelwong
  • Praise 2

That few km nevermind one lah....when car come into sg, they got to do leather seats, do sound clad, tuff coat, reverse camera, fix bodykit blah blah blah.....don't expect them to teleport the cars to the various vendors

Most vendors are already stationed inside their workshop. Dun understand what you mean they have to drive to vendors to fix up stuff

Most vendors are already stationed inside their workshop. Dun understand what you mean they have to drive to vendors to fix up stuff

what for drive to sin ming?
  • Praise 1

Maybe for special case like customer rush them to deliver .... the SE has to drive to sin ming ?

I collect mine like 2 days after the COE registration.....with a day of public holiday in those 2 "working day" 

Edited by tailtwist

I collect mine like 2 days after the COE registration.....with a day of public holiday in those 2 "working day"

Can you share the footage of the dealer driving ur car to sin ming?

Sure cannot one lah... do not believe everything you read in mcf

Sure cannot one lah... do not believe everything you read in mcf

For sure got ppl talking truth and also ppl trying to stir shit one.... same everywhere.

But he said he saw the camera footage ....anyway I think not true. They definitely do not drive to sin ming

If any, they may transport it using a truck. Driving it on the street....hmmm ...dont think so.

For sure got ppl talking truth and also ppl trying to stir shit one.... same everywhere.

Thats why when he said they drive to sin ming.... it's totally bulls**t . Somemore he said got video clip...another b.s.

Komoco is a reputable company and it has its own policy and regulations. Staff cannot suka suka do what they want.

That guy who said he has the video clip is a total liar

what for drive to sin ming?

Tuff-coat and Soundclad is done by Tuffi, based at Sin Ming. They are not affiliated with Komoco so no reason why they will be based in their workshop in Alexandra.

• Praise 1

Thats why when he said they drive to sin ming.... it's totally bulls**t . Somemore he said got video clip...another b.s.

Komoco is a reputable company and it has its own policy and regulations. Staff cannot suka suka do what they want.

That guy who said he has the video clip is a total liar

hahaha he might as well say that he saw the AD driving a brand new unregistered elantra drifting and racing down xxx road, caught on dashcam also. furthermore, i dont think AD will be so stupid to not unplug the dashcam when they unplug it even during routine servicing. 

no video no talk. 

Edited by walkofwinners
  • Praise 1

yes, it is normal... what i am experiencing is the brake become hard after long hour of parking, e.g over night. i am suspecting some leakage of the vaccum, not brake fluid.

I tried on mine, not a Hyundai, same symptom, but the car have been able to stop every time, without fail. I still don't think it is a problem.

• Praise 2

I tried on mine, not a Hyundai, same symptom, but the car have been able to stop every time, without fail. I still don't think it is a problem.

so far the brake system is good. as long the brake work after engine is start... it should be fine. will keep a look out on the brake.
  • Praise 2

My vehicle 1 year old liao....

• Praise 1

I don't find this an issue too.

As long as the car is properly tested and in the brand new functioning condition that it is supposed to be in.

I am considering switching banks and getting the UOB card to pump SPC. Currently on OCBC Esso. Anyone can provide input on Esso as compared to SPC with regards to performance/fuel efficiency?

use BOC (Bank of China) Zaobao credit card for SPC. can get up to 30.7%

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2