2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Sent my car for 1k at leng kee.

Appt 9,went there at 845.collected car at 1030.

Went there with 4 bottles of royal purple, they only used 3.

My 1000KM service will be next Thursday 8am. May I know what brand of EO will KMC use if I nvr bring my own?

• Praise 1

Sent my car for 1k at leng kee.

Appt 9,went there at 845.collected car at 1030.

Went there with 4 bottles of royal purple, they only used 3.

guess they streamline liao

• Praise 1

I have intention to remove the rear spoiler lip provided by KMC. Anyone removed it too? Is it pasted using EM sticker or?

You want to change to a bigger spoiler?

Or prefer no spoiler look?

Hi guys,

may i know any good scratch remover pen for fiery red? Is kmc selling? I tried to seach at giant but don't have fiery red

thanks in advance

Komoco sells a small tin can of paint....SGD10.70....you can request it from the service centre

• Praise 2

Went to check out the basic trim today. Was quoted $67,999 for 6 bids NG, comes with 5yrs warranty n 1yr free servicing. I didn’t want the free servicing, so deducted $400. Trading in my Hyundai avante, got a further $500 loyalty discount. So nett price is $67,099. The catch is, this price is only applicable to existing stock n limited colours (blue, red n silver).

Going down to pay deposit tmrw

• Praise 2

Went to check out the basic trim today. Was quoted $67,999 for 6 bids NG, comes with 5yrs warranty n 1yr free servicing. I didn’t want the free servicing, so deducted $400. Trading in my Hyundai avante, got a further $500 loyalty discount. So nett price is $67,099. The catch is, this price is only applicable to existing stock n limited colours (blue, red n silver).

• Praise 2

Think kmc is clearing their current stock to prepare for the facelift model coming soon. Most likely the facelift model pricing would be higher than the current model. If you dont mind getting the pre facelift model, indeed quite a good deal to buy now.

Yes, I also believe kmc is trying to clear their ex stock fast. SE also said the new model will definitely be priced much higher (probably around $85k). Could be sales talk though.

Anyway I’m rather half hearted now. Just renewed 5yr COE last Nov, so still can drive for another 4 yrs loan free. Also, had spent few Ks on wear n tear parts before renewing COE. Worst part is, went to renew road tax way before expiry date. Really backside itchy

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1