2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Anyone has an SE to recommend from KMC? Please PM me, thanks in advance

Looking to get a good deal on either Basic or s trim

If you want to modify many things, go for Basic and buy stuff from taobao to become Elite.

Else, S should be good enough for ppl who dunno how to mod car...

• Praise 1

SE just informed me today that Mid November can collect car.

Any idea whats the Alphabet for license plate now? SMF? SMG?

Looks like we collect same time.

I don't like SMF so today I bidded for SMG

SE just informed me today that Mid November can collect car.

Any idea whats the Alphabet for license plate now? SMF? SMG?

• Praise 2

Its not low grade lah........Do you think a reputable oil company will manufacture such oils? This so called low grade oil is affecting the sales of other more expensive oils. So as a competitor what you do? Spread bad words about Shell oil

How to know the shell helix eo is low grade? I tot is SN?

Anyone has an SE to recommend from KMC? Please PM me, thanks in advance

Looking to get a good deal on either Basic or s trim

but price didn't get cheaper .

Basic $71,999

S $77,999

not too sure with the freebies

• Praise 1

Its not low grade lah........Do you think a reputable oil company will manufacture such oils? This so called low grade oil is affecting the sales of other more expensive oils. So as a competitor what you do? Spread bad words about Shell oil

I'm just wonder why many people complaint about shell helix ultra (the top range of shell engine oil some more), maybe due to Giant selling it cheap? Many people said giant sell fake oil too, but they sell for so many year of fake oil, why shell didn't take any action?

Be frank, I'm think those buy oil from carousell or lazada having higher risk to get fake oil.

• Praise 2

You already collected your car with car plate SMF? If have existing car, can retain number then would not get SMF plate. Unless dont have existing car.  [:p]

Edited by 13177

Stick with Shell oil from Agent or buy from Giant lar....People always have an opinion or 2 about oils. 

I'm just wonder why many people complaint about shell helix ultra (the top range of shell engine oil some more), maybe due to Giant selling it cheap? Many people said giant sell fake oil too, but they sell for so many year of fake oil, why shell didn't take any action?
Be frank, I'm think those buy oil from carousell or lazada having higher risk to get fake oil.

• Praise 1

You already collected your car with car plate SMF? If have existing car, can retain number then would not get SMF plate. Unless dont have existing car.  [:p]

no , I haven collect and I dun like my existing car plate too , so no choice spend money to bid the numbers I like.

• Praise 1

Cuz we use good oil before and we know the difference.

Even carlube last longer than shell

• Praise 1

no , I haven collect and I dun like my existing car plate too , so no choice spend money to bid the numbers I like.

Just spend $1000 should be able to get a decent car number if you dont go for those nice number.

Can briefly describe how good oil feel? Give more mileage with less engine noise /vibration? Less wear and tear? Oil colour after 5k km? I'm got not much experience on this.
  • Praise 1

There you have it. Another negative about Shell. 2 sentences without much explanation

There you have it. Another negative about Shell. 2 sentences without much explanation. He will not be able to explain one, unless he is a oil scientist

Can briefly describe how good oil feel? Give more mileage with less engine noise /vibration? Less wear and tear? Oil colour after 5k km? I'm got not much experience on this.

Edited by RogerNg_185295

There you have it. Another negative about Shell. 2 sentences without much explanation

There you have it. Another negative about Shell. 2 sentences without much explanation. He will not be able to explain one, unless he is a oil scientist

Butt feel.......

This is a public forum which nobody owe anybody any explaination, want to listen, listen. Don’t want to listen ignore.

It’s my opinion. I’m not paid to justify anything.

Some oil u use already u know is fugged up. Step oil not smooth, cannot last 10k.....this kind of thing no need scientist . By the way my PSLE science got A....good enough ?

• Praise 4

Not smooth means oil no good? There are thousands of components in a car. Not smooth can mean mean many things

Butt feel.......

This is a public forum which nobody owe anybody any explaination, want to listen, listen. Don’t want to listen ignore.

It’s my opinion. I’m not paid to justify anything.

Some oil u use already u know is fugged up. Step oil not smooth, cannot last 10k.....this kind of thing no need scientist . By the way my PSLE science got A....good enough ?

Just curious, whats wrong with SMF? lol
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1