2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Ya lor. So those intending to retain number plate need to take note of this issue. Thanks to Bro Ct3833 who also brought up the insurance issue ð

Anyway, decided to bring forward collection to today to avoid any complications, but had to go thru lots of hassle to change the whole dayâs plans. My family will be terribly disappointed coz they couldnât be here to collect the new car together.

Hope Komoco will learn from this incident to make our car buying experience more seamless and worry free. Also hope for some service recovery features for their blunder ð

Unless you de registered your old car earlier a bit, then you can no need to install the new plate and can collect your new car on sun with your family.
↡ Advertisement

Unless you de registered your old car earlier a bit, then you can no need to install the new plate and can collect your new car on sun with your family.

Sadly, I can’t deregister my old car early coz still need it for my daily use. Anyway, glad that the collection process was smooth and fast. Drove off my Elantra as a happy man.

Decided to bring up the plate retention issue solely for buyers’ awareness, definitely no intention to badmouth any party

Edited by Whitemorning

Sadly, I canât deregister my old car early coz still need it for my daily use. Anyway, glad that the collection process was smooth and fast. Drove off my Elantra as a happy man.

Decided to bring up the plate retention issue solely for buyersâ awareness, definitely no intention to badmouth any party ð

Glad that you are a happy man now, enjoy your new ride.

For all those people who looking for good and cheap sedan for family usage

I would say that the elantra is not a bad car. Although advisable to wait for next facelift

Design wise it's pretty good and Hyundai is quite reputable

I have seen the car and it's quite spacious and is a good car to accommodate families

Korean sedans are quite good and nice

Have a friend driving his cerato forte for 8 years and didn't give him much problem

Good car but also it would only be good if Kosovo throw in more and have better service

Ps. I am not siding anyone neither am I a sales person

Its my personal opinion but I prefer the kia cerato more still got 10 year engine warranty

• Praise 3

I would say that the elantra is not a bad car. Although advisable to wait for next facelift

I have seen the car and it's quite spacious and is a good car to accommodate families

Have a friend driving his cerato forte for 8 years and didn't give him much problem

Good car but also it would only be good if Kosovo throw in more and have better service

Its my personal opinion but I prefer the kia cerato more still got 10 year engine warranty

U cannot buy current 2018 model anymore, sold out according to SE. Wait for facelift next year and pay few k more for outlook.
  • Praise 1

U cannot buy current 2018 model anymore, sold out according to SE. Wait for facelift next year and pay few k more for outlook.

Probably 5-6k more... for facelift.
  • Praise 3

Am I the only one that find Elantra’s paintwork lousy?

Look at it from certain angles, you will notice it’s not very smooth. Even after waxing, cannot get the mirror like reflection....is always uneven, this is especially prominent on the roof, can see the reflection of the overhead light like crooked .

I see a few Elantra’s all like that. Other brands like ok

• Praise 2

Am I the only one that find Elantraâs paintwork lousy?

Look at it from certain angles, you will notice itâs not very smooth. Even after waxing, cannot get the mirror like reflection....is always uneven, this is especially prominent on the roof, can see the reflection of the overhead light like crooked .

I see a few Elantraâs all like that. Other brands like ok

If you check the K3 thread, you will also see buyers there complain about paintwork... personally I haven't encountered it when I look at these cars, but then again I just take a casual look, I don't really examine the paintwork... my own Sonata doesn't have any of these issues... so I think it's just a statistical thing...
  • Praise 1

Do you know the 10 yrs engine warranty have terms n conditions and a lot of parts are not actually covered?

I think dont have to b so particular about paintwork. Use for 10 years n throw. I have used this model for close to 2 months n i have not washed nor shampooled it. I just hope no breakdown for these 10 years

• Praise 2

I think dont have to b so particular about paintwork. Use for 10 years n throw. I have used this model for close to 2 months n i have not washed nor shampooled it. I just hope no breakdown for these 10 years

Second this.

Hi

I will be collecting the new car this week,  any feedback on the new stock tyres in term of road noise and comfort?

Anyone change the stock tyres to replace with a quiet and comfort one?

Thanks.

• Praise 1

My past cars even left a few month I take care one

Hi, I just collected my car on Saturday with the HP car cam fitted. I noticed that the cam LCD screen will display the live images when I start engine, but it goes off after a few secs. The image comes back on upon pressing any button on the cam, but goes off again after a while. It is something like a screensaver mode.

Can I check if this is a normal feature or is there a problem with my cam? Will be taking out the SD card to confirm that the cam is recording the images.

Hi

I will be collecting the new car this week, any feedback on the new stock tyres in term of road noise and comfort?

Anyone change the stock tyres to replace with a quiet and comfort one?

Thanks.

Congrats on getting ur new ride.

I changed mine immediately after collecting car. Original was 15” Nexen, changed to 17” Kumho PS71. The Kumho felt quieter compared to Nexen despite having lower profile, but tyres are too new to conclude now.

If u plan to change, better do it asap so ur stock wheels still have higher trade in value.

↡ Advertisement