2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Driving about 1 week, FC so far is 8.2L/100km (12.2km/L), not yet done 1k servicing. Not heavy footer. How about yours?

That's about the best I can get 12-13km/l (8-9L/100km)

The display is not accurate some time 6/100km sometime 13/100km not accurate at all.

• Praise 1

soon, i be hitting 10k servicing.

again, i find the car is pretty comfortable.

a good workhorse but my only complaints are:

- fuel cap, there are times where the fuel cap still dont works as it suppose to

- still find FC kinda high..

- sluggish pick up..

- rear suspension kinda soft despite being a new car..

- rear right tire always losing pressure, always appear when i'm on high way.

- nothing much to mod.. i'm running out of ideas after a month of collection..

So far what did you mod ah? Never share your mod picture?  [laugh]  If the fuel cap dont work, then you should feedback to kmc to get it fix la.

soon, i be hitting 10k servicing.

again, i find the car is pretty comfortable.

a good workhorse but my only complaints are:

- fuel cap, there are times where the fuel cap still dont works as it suppose to

- still find FC kinda high..

- sluggish pick up..

- rear suspension kinda soft despite being a new car..

- rear right tire always losing pressure, always appear when i'm on high way.

- nothing much to mod.. i'm running out of ideas after a month of collection..

Ya, I also feel the external fuel cap is a bit hard to open sometimes. Need to pull the trigger at the driver seat a few times then only can open.
  • Praise 1

Ya, I also feel the external fuel cap is a bit hard to open sometimes. Need to pull the trigger at the driver seat a few times then only can open.

Maybe the mechanism spoilt liao, must ask komoco to get it fix. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Maybe the mechanism spoilt liao, must ask komoco to get it fix. 

mine was repaired during 1k.. but occasionally, it still dont work that well..

anyway my wife will tag along for servicing, i will let her do the talking instead.

anyway my wife will tag along for servicing, i will let her do the talking instead.

Ohh....man, I hope mine not going to be worse. Edited by wilsonkeat
  • Praise 1

Ohh....man, I hope mine not going to be worse.

Previously, my MD elantra also had this problem. 1st time fixed but problem came back. 2nd time then manage to rectify it fully. But the lever will need more strength to pull as they make the cable very taut.

• Praise 2

I think you refer to the fuel door right? Not the screw cap to the tank where you insert the pump nozzle? For the Elantra fuel door, when you open it from the dash, do you pull up/out the lever or do you press a button? Cos if it's lever type, and you have to pull at a lever, then the door is connected via a cable and that's easy to fix if not working well... but if you press a button like on my Sonata then it's electronic or powered by a motor and if not working, will be more costly and troublesome to fix...

Keep bugging them that the fuel cap still dont work that well on every servicing. Lol/

Previously, my MD elantra also had this problem. 1st time fixed but problem came back. 2nd time then manage to rectify it fully. But the lever will need more strength to pull as they make the cable very taut.

Maybe the lever in elantra not very good? My friend's elantra the car boot lever is spoilt and the car barely less than 1 year old. Pull the lever and the boot doesnt open.  -_-

I think you refer to the fuel door right? Not the screw cap to the tank where you insert the pump nozzle? For the Elantra fuel door, when you open it from the dash, do you pull up/out the lever or do you press a button? Cos if it's lever type, and you have to pull at a lever, then the door is connected via a cable and that's easy to fix if not working well... but if you press a button like on my Sonata then it's electronic or powered by a motor and if not working, will be more costly and troublesome to fix...

Yes. Fuel door. The one connected to car rear body. Not the fuel cap to insert the fuel pump nozzle. For Elantra 2018, it’s lever. I don’t know about others.

Maybe the lever in elantra not very good? My friend's elantra the car boot lever is spoilt and the car barely less than 1 year old. Pull the lever and the boot doesnt open. -_-

So need to use car remote to open the boot temporarily....until it’s replaced.

Yes. Fuel door. The one connected to car rear body. Not the fuel cap to insert the fuel pump nozzle. For Elantra 2018, it’s lever. I don’t know about others.

So need to use car remote to open the boot temporarily....until it’s replaced.

Luckily there is a button on the car remote to open the boot. If not then have to manual use the car key to open. Lol.

Supercharged

Experts and bros,

Anyone got workshop that's familiar with elantra to provide labour for self-bought parts on taobao? Front grille & rear diffuser for example

go JB and do it.

its a friction of the local cost.

I did everything at this workshop.

233 Jalan Sutera, Taman sentosa,

look for Alex.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1