2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Having some rattling sound in the cabin, on the passenger side while driving. Can't ascertain where it is coming from. Anyone facing such issue?

• Praise 1

Yeah, I know... there is no need of pushing or pulling any buttons inside the car with that simple design.

Depends on how you view it... spring loaded catch means anyone can open your fuel tank and siphon your fuel out... maybe not significant in Singapore but in other countries could be significant...

Nowadays so many DRL and LED lights to blind other road users. And their light is angled higher! So frustrating.

Original factory fitted should not blind you...

Anyone knows whether there is overdrive on the car?

6th gear is the overdrive gear lor...

Depends on how you view it... spring loaded catch means anyone can open your fuel tank and siphon your fuel out... maybe not significant in Singapore but in other countries could be significant...

Original factory fitted should not blind you...

6th gear is the overdrive gear lor...

Lol maybe I newbie dunno what is overdrive. 

Been blinded quite a few times by aftermarket lights recently, not pleasant. Even though I don't prefer orange lights, I think for mutual safety and comfort, can still accept.

wasnt the whole idea of getting basic trim to save money? install this install that, should have just gone for s trim man. 

I guess some of the items offered on the S not really what they want. Not about saving money but rather spending on things that owner would prefer. (e.g nicer drl, bodykit over rear aircon, chrome trim etc)

• Praise 1

So new and got sound?

This type of thing depends on luck too, it is all about probability. If it is a shock absorber break down just a few months because of manufacturing defect or whatever, it does not mean Elantra is not reliable. But if a car continue to have shocks, brake, door handle, wiper motor , ECU etc etc problems, then it is a reliability problem.
  • Praise 2

by the way my suspension rear right giving problem, produce sound when going over hump, previous time was rear left.

went to KMC and they tightened one side, so if any brother/sister going down face the same issue, ask them check both sides.

so early already show sign of factory quality issues..

anyway no worry as its common nowadays for all manufacturers..

• Praise 2

Having some rattling sound in the cabin, on the passenger side while driving. Can't ascertain where it is coming from. Anyone facing such issue?

check and see if u have remove the front seat beat buckle plastics. Mine happened when front left passenger seat was vacant and i realized was the seat belt buckle plastic.

• Praise 1

This type of thing depends on luck too, it is all about probability. If it is a shock absorber break down just a few months because of manufacturing defect or whatever, it does not mean Elantra is not reliable. But if a car continue to have shocks, brake, door handle, wiper motor , ECU etc etc problems, then it is a reliability problem.

I just had my HP car cam changed. So much problems. Hung, cannot record etc.
  • Praise 1

Been driving this Elantra for about a year or so.. Last week passenger side didn't sense my key and also cannot unlock. Went Komoco to fix already then this week driver side has same problem..

• Praise 2

went to KMC on Friday to solve my rear suspension issue, however they were unable to ascertain the issue and say its due to pressure.

only managed to help tighten front suspensions as prevention, anyone else facing same issue that KMC unable to resolve your issues?

• Praise 1

Hi

After my first 1k service, I notice that the car reach 2250 rpm when the speed hit 100km/h. Is the rpm normal as it should be?

Appreciate your feedback.

• Praise 1

Hi

After my first 1k service, I notice that the car reach 2250 rpm when the speed hit 100km/h. Is the rpm normal as it should be?

Appreciate your feedback.

Eh? You mean you never drove at 100 km/h before the 1000 km servicing meh? Your engine speed seems normal...

Eh? You mean you never drove at 100 km/h before the 1000 km servicing meh? Your engine speed seems normal...

Hi

Thanks for your feedback.

Recently, I just finished my first 1000km service. Wondering the rpm is normal when speed hit 100km/h.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1