2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Hi All!!!! [smash]

I had just signed the papers for a Dec 2016 S. 

Was told that it would only take a few days to swap over. 

I need some help here on the following:

1. The cruise control is plug and play if I buy the buttons assembly?

2. Similarly for the drive mode selection, I just need to buy the buttons for the drive mode selection?

3. Based on the Dec 2016 specs, which in car headunit would it be? it looks like a decent sized one, does it support android play? I wanna know the specs to do some research to see if I need to port over my pioneer.

4. The windows control switch panels seem to be a little worn out. Was thinking of getting those stick on panels to be applied over it. But can't seem to find any made for RHD elantras...anybody can point me to where i can get it?

Thanks Guys!! 

• Praise 1

Hi All!!!! [smash]

2. Similarly for the drive mode selection, I just need to buy the buttons for the drive mode selection?

3. Based on the Dec 2016 specs, which in car headunit would it be? it looks like a decent sized one, does it support android play? I wanna know the specs to do some research to see if I need to port over my pioneer.

4. The windows control switch panels seem to be a little worn out. Was thinking of getting those stick on panels to be applied over it. But can't seem to find any made for RHD elantras...anybody can point me to where i can get it?

Thanks Guys!!

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Nope... doesn't support but you can change the head unit.

4. Shouldn't matter right or left hand drive. You can also change out the switches to those that give you one-touch open and close function... currently that is only available on the driver's side I think.

• Praise 1

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Nope... doesn't support but you can change the head unit.

4. Shouldn't matter right or left hand drive. You can also change out the switches to those that give you one-touch open and close function... currently that is only available on the driver's side I think.

Can share link for number 2? The drive mode panel sale link. Thanks.

Hi All!!!! [smash]

Thanks Guys!!

Can share how much u bought?
  • Praise 1

Hi All!!!! [smash]

Thanks Guys!! 

1. dont just buy the assembly. buy the whole panel.

2. it is easy to buy the button. the headache is the panel which is a controlled item.

3. it support android play but it is a very basic HU.

4. if u are looking at taobao then all are left hand drive. 

• Praise 1

1. dont just buy the assembly. buy the whole panel.

2. it is easy to buy the button. the headache is the panel which is a controlled item.

3. it support android play but it is a very basic HU.

4. if u are looking at taobao then all are left hand drive. 

1. Any reason why the whole panel? IT would be such a waste as only the right side needs the upgrade.

2. yeah...looks like it needs to be an entire panel....and looking for a rhd one is a headache

3. as long as can do android interfacing should be ok...for SQ i'll just move my amp and speakers over and see if needs a processor later.

4. Yeah....China sites only supports LHD, sigh dunno where to find RHD stuff.

1. Any reason why the whole panel? IT would be such a waste as only the right side needs the upgrade.

2. yeah...looks like it needs to be an entire panel....and looking for a rhd one is a headache

3. as long as can do android interfacing should be ok...for SQ i'll just move my amp and speakers over and see if needs a processor later.

4. Yeah....China sites only supports LHD, sigh dunno where to find RHD stuff.

1. China and Korea panel is different. If you only buy the assembly, it it as good as throwing it into the rubbish bin. 

• Praise 1

Thanks! I tried searching for my Sonata... but even though I select RHD, it still shows up the schematics for LHD... still can't get the correct part... sigh...

What r u looking for , maybe i can assist.
  • Praise 1

any way to change the DRL for S to white?

As far as i know, there is no plug and play solution.  I have seen ppl install after market LEDs but its a whole new installation.

Yes is possible to add on. But outside of komoco. I checked the price about $180. For the steering wheel control also can add on. About $120. But is genuine parts i Guess. I believe all the models have the features, just that don’t have the wiring or button

Anybody tried yet?

• Praise 2

What r u looking for , maybe i can assist.

The front panel for the head unit... it's one unit from the held unit to the never cluster... getting that is key to upgrading the head unit... cos the one we have on our cars now is a custom unit and doesn't fit other head units...

The front panel for the head unit... it's one unit from the held unit to the never cluster... getting that is key to upgrading the head unit... cos the one we have on our cars now is a custom unit and doesn't fit other head units...

I asked my friend to check ,  none from korea & aussie.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2-Din-Car-Fascia-for-Hyundai-Elantra-RHD-2015-Radio-GPS-Stereo-Panel-Dash-Mount-Kit/32680620148.html

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1