2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Thanks bro... but I'm looking for Sonata... asking here cos the link to the Hyundai parts web site is posted here... it's impossible to find lor...

I asked my friend to check , none from korea & aussie.

Thanks bro! I wonder why Oz don't have... they're right hand drive... the only other place is Malaysia and maybe New Zealand... very few right hand drive markets and Sonata doesn't sell that well in all these markets...
↡ Advertisement

Saw a couple of new avante in my carpark alr, not sure if I agree with the new grille.

My personal opinion..... At the first glance it looks good, the car on a whole. But second look, it looks like its trying too hard to be a lexus.... It also looks smallish, dunno why.

My personal opinion..... At the first glance it looks good, the car on a whole. But second look, it looks like its trying too hard to be a lexus.... It also looks smallish, dunno why.

I also find that it looks very skinny. For some reasons.

Once again. I declare that I don't own any Hyundai. In case I'm being called sour grapes.

• Praise 1

Guys, anyone using the Shiftronic to shift gears up and down from 1 to 6? I found that when shifting from gears 1 to 3 at the speeds indicated by the up arrow (ie. 15, 25, 35) the car will jerk slightly. This does not happen when I drive in auto mode. Wondering whether this is normal.

• Praise 1

It's actually lighter than the AD, almost 80kg according to sgcarmart. all things considered, it gets better mileage.

wah 80Kg, that is like less one bui kia in the car. FC 100% be better. 

I also find that it looks very skinny. For some reasons.

Once again. I declare that I don't own any Hyundai. In case I'm being called sour grapes.

Agree... the pinched look from the rather crossed eye headlamps make it look narrow... the older model had a huge grille with helped with the wide-looking stance...

Agree... the pinched look from the rather crossed eye headlamps make it look narrow... the older model had a huge grille with helped with the wide-looking stance...

Even though I have bought the new avante, I won't say it's a beauty. But after staring at it for longer period, it's passable.

But hey the interior features for basic trim is damn good.

• Praise 2

Even though I have bought the new avante, I won't say it's a beauty. But after staring at it for longer period, it's passable.

Since already bought it, just enjoy the ride.  [:p]

• Praise 1

Good for you. Could you Please share a few of the trims that you feel are good. Thanks.
  • Praise 1

Good for you. Could you Please share a few of the trims that you feel are good. Thanks.

Rear aircon

VSC+EBD+ABS+HAC

6 airbags

7 inch infotainment and etc etc even for the most basic trim...

• Praise 1

Rear aircon

VSC+EBD+ABS+HAC

6 airbags

7 inch infotainment and etc etc even for the most basic trim...

You're of course comparing it to the Accent? But when comparing to the basic trims of other competitors? How would that compare? Of course may not be possible to compare given maybe drastically different prices...
↡ Advertisement