2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

i think was 32G, that comes with the cam.

Nah, dont worry about draining the battery.

It won't happen, it comes with a module to prevent from happening.

Anyway, next Monday, i will continue to monitor the progress/duration as i'm not able to drive the car for a week.

What happened bro? Cannot drive the car for a week?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

i think was 32G, that comes with the cam.

Nah, dont worry about draining the battery.

It won't happen, it comes with a module to prevent from happening.

Anyway, next Monday, i will continue to monitor the progress/duration as i'm not able to drive the car for a week.

I see. FYI, if you are only on 32GB sd card, you can only record at most about 2hrs of footage(front & rear cam) from the point you take out yr SD card as the cam is recording front & back on 1 card. In this case, if u have any impt stuffs to retrive more than 2hrs before, it's all gone.

• Praise 4

Supercharged
(edited)

What happened bro? Cannot drive the car for a week?

going for a knee surgery  [bigcry]

I see. FYI, if you are only on 32GB sd card, you can only record at most about 2hrs of footage(front & rear cam) from the point you take out yr SD card as the cam is recording front & back on 1 card. In this case, if u have any impt stuffs to retrive more than 2hrs before, it's all gone.

ok..32gb is the max for the camera.

nvm, just use since it comes along with the car.

once its gone, then i will switch to xiaoyi

Edited by Kurty
  • Praise 2

i did saw ppl posting that they manage to use 64gb with the HP cam. Yesterday I drove more than 2hrs straight. The 32gb was only able to take 1hr50min+ of vid for front n back, 64gb will only be 3h40min. If xiaoyi got parking mode, i think dont wait n go for it asap.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Hi Bro here can intro a good SE. Looking to replace my current ride. Avante Basic seem a good choice.

can consider my SE, jerryl.

so far so good, already intro 4 friends to him before i made my purchase.

Even after sales, still help me out with issues about the new car and servicing.

can consider my SE, jerryl.

so far so good, already intro 4 friends to him before i made my purchase.

Even after sales, still help me out with issues about the new car and servicing.

PM contact pls. Thank you.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Hi Bro here can intro a good SE. Looking to replace my current ride. Avante Basic seem a good choice.

Go look for Hubbard at RTMT. He gives vouchers and 3m car mat.

62801919 RTMT.

RTMT more flexible than KMC

Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 1

Take care bro!

• Praise 1

Go look for Hubbard at RTMT. He gives vouchers and 3m car mat.

62801919 RTMT.

RTMT more flexible than KMC

Didn't know still has other company selling Hyundai cars. Anyway thanks for sharing, will check it out.
  • Praise 1

Hi anyone driver to Genting use what gear? Use manual Is it must about 3k rpm and above ?

Seriously don't need to think of the gears... just step on gas pedal and let the gearbox decide... it will drop gears and change up as needed... also don't need to put to manual... need to overtake going uphill, just need to time when you stomp on the gas pedal... don't be afraid to rev until 6000 RPM cos max power is developed at around 5000 RPM lor... enjoy the power surge... it's pretty addictive to see the tachometer surge to 5500 RPM...

Seriously don't need to think of the gears... just step on gas pedal and let the gearbox decide... it will drop gears and change up as needed... also don't need to put to manual... need to overtake going uphill, just need to time when you stomp on the gas pedal... don't be afraid to rev until 6000 RPM cos max power is developed at around 5000 RPM lor... enjoy the power surge... it's pretty addictive to see the tachometer surge to 5500 RPM...

rem to pump high octane fuel for high rev

on another topic... still a concern after a few month... do you feel the rim is very close to the front brake caliper???

Edited by Devilcup
  • Praise 2

Coming to 1 year in Early may.

10% NCD,

AXA insurance is 1560.

Cheapest i found that allowed for any workshop (including komoco) is MSIG at 1390.

Insurance broker quoted tokio marine, NTUC and another one which is all above MSIG.

Any other reasonable companies to check with?

• Praise 1

10% NCD,

AXA insurance is 1560.

Cheapest i found that allowed for any workshop (including komoco) is MSIG at 1390.

Insurance broker quoted tokio marine, NTUC and another one which is all above MSIG.

I always go for Aviva. They give vouchers for buying from them. Edited by sHy3r
  • Praise 1

10% NCD,

AXA insurance is 1560.

i not sure why no one mention aig... i was always on aig.... even with 50% i got ard 600 plus near 700... base on that, with 10%... it can be less than 1200

but my purchase of elantra i stick to ad insurance ntuc.. i gor 800 plus...

Edited by Devilcup

i not sure why no one mention aig... i was always on aig.... even with 50% i got ard 600 plus near 700... base on that, with 10%... it can be less than 1200

but my purchase of elantra i stick to ad insurance ntuc.. i gor 800 plus...

Yup my Honda 50% is around 700.
↡ Advertisement