2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Hi guys, I have recently sold my Elantra and would like to let go of the 2-yr maintenance service planner I have purchased from Komoco. I think I have only used once service package B, can’t remember if I have used 1x air-con service but I will check if there’s a serious buyer.

https://www.hyundai.com/sg/#/servicepackage/

I only used it 1 time so the leftover 1.5yr is worth about $750. I am willing to let it go cheap, as much as 50% off. Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. Sorry if it is not and please move my post to the appropriate forum. Thanks guys!

Edited by Abdc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Sorry guys. I was given the wrong info by 1 of Komoco staffs previously and have since verified with Komoco that it can only be transferred in 2 scenarios.

1. I buy a new Hyundai and transfer to the new Hyundai

2. Transfer to the new owner who takes over my previous Hyundai

Since my new ride isnât a Hyundai and previous Hyundai was sold to dealer, too bad for me.

So it means the new owner who bought your car can utilise the service package.

Any new gadget? Cruise control, blind spot, apple play etc

U can go to sgcarmart n see n compare features. S model has cruise control, apply play and has android as well.

Any new gadget? Cruise control, blind spot, apple play etc

S model now gets Cruise control, LED day time running light, Qi Wireless charging and 16" rims.

Elite model now gets, LED headlamps, blind spot detection, rear incoming car alert, ventilated seats.

All trims come with Andorid Auto and Apple Car Play ready head unit. 

Be wary when the telegram group chat starts organizing group buys by one or two person, most of the time they have vested interests.

No need to make it too explicit.

Be wary when the telegram group chat starts organizing group buys by one or two person, most of the time they have vested interests.

No need to make it too explicit.

Please refrain from wasting bandwidth in posting 3 similar messages in 3 separate threads on the Hyundai Avante and Komoco new promotion.

Edited by Vinceng

18 minutes ago, Aspros_helios said:

Hi, i got a 2016 elantra. Abt 3 yrs now and seems like suspension/absorbers are wearing out and have knock knock when driving. Any bros got this issue? Is it under warranty?

It is due to how you drive your car? 3 years only suspension kaput liao?

39 minutes ago, 13177 said:

It is due to how you drive your car? 3 years only suspension kaput liao?

Just a few times din notice a hump and went over it.  my mechanic checked and its the back suspension. He says no big issue. But if the noise gets louder and I cannot tahan the noise then change lor.

But my ride does not have the signs and symptoms of bad suspension like 

1. Vehicle is tilting to one side

2. Uneven tire wear

3. Vehicle bouncing more while driving

4. Vehicle bottoming out

Can any experienced bros enlighten me?

Edited by Aspros_helios

May i check if there is any way to activate beep sound when locking/unlocking the car with the key or button on car handle?

It currently has no sound at all.

Referring to Avante 2019 S model.

On 9/4/2019 at 10:03 PM, Aspros_helios said:

Just a few times din notice a hump and went over it.  my mechanic checked and its the back suspension. He says no big issue. But if the noise gets louder and I cannot tahan the noise then change lor.

But my ride does not have the signs and symptoms of bad suspension like 

1. Vehicle is tilting to one side

2. Uneven tire wear

3. Vehicle bouncing more while driving

4. Vehicle bottoming out

Can any experienced bros enlighten me?

Might be the bushing for the suspension has crack. Most probably not much concern for driving and safety just loud when you go over hump or pot hole. Just becareful when drive over hump lor  

↡ Advertisement