2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Next time when your driver side also up lorry, can go back kmc to claim warranty liao?! Lol. But you go leng kee indeed not very on the way.

Yeah marfan. Especially since morning north to leng kee side is just heavy traffic. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Yeah marfan. Especially since morning north to leng kee side is just heavy traffic. 

Ya, morning traffic from north to leng kee is very heavy traffic, no matter which route you take. The other day took the farrer rd to leng kee in the morning, didnt know traffic was so heavy along farrer rd from lornie rd even only around 7.30am. Tons of cars going towards the AYE.

On 10/11/2022 at 12:09 PM, Lala81 said:

Save money. 22 dollars. 

Maybe buy one to standby for driver door. In case driver door up lorry. That one can't wait for 1+ week to repair. 

Get in from passenger side lor...

18 hours ago, 13177 said:

Ya, morning traffic from north to leng kee is very heavy traffic, no matter which route you take. The other day took the farrer rd to leng kee in the morning, didnt know traffic was so heavy along farrer rd from lornie rd even only around 7.30am. Tons of cars going towards the AYE.

Morning school rush hour.. Farrer leads to Bukit Timah where there are many schools with parents who can afford to drive their children to school....

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Morning school rush hour.. Farrer leads to Bukit Timah where there are many schools with parents who can afford to drive their children to school....

Ya, after dropping off their prince and princess at school, and then they go to work uses Farrer Rd.

• Praise 1

On 10/11/2022 at 6:21 PM, Alg said:

Thanks. i'm hoping my cooling coil will kaput before 100,000km under warranty.

Ya, u better pray hard. My 2018 cooling coil kaput at around 30K mileage, replaced last year. Lucky still under 5 yrs warranty & they claimed it's quite common for this model.🤔

• Shocked 1

Hi Bros,

Anyone knows how to pry open the remote car key to change the battery for this 2018 Elantra Basic? Scared to damage the remote. Tried to Google

& Youtube but cannot find the exact one, only showing Ang Mo countries type, thanks.

Car key.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Johnnylim said:

Hi Bros,

Anyone knows how to pry open the remote car key to change the battery for this 2018 Elantra Basic? Scared to damage the remote. Tried to Google

& Youtube but cannot find the exact one, only showing Ang Mo countries type, thanks.

Car key.jpeg

I think the basic idea is the same. Though I have the keyless entry fob.

Just start from somewhere. Try to use a plastic based pry tool to lever up first (though inevitably I've partly have some minor cosmetic damage from plastic indentations to mine cos sometimes have to use a flat head screw driver). 

• Praise 1

Think this may be of some help or provide some pointers.

Key fob battery usually quite easy to change out. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

18 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Think this may be of some help or provide some pointers.

Key fob battery usually quite easy to change out. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

Saw the video, dun think it's the same. My model the inner metal key cannot pull out de. I think must pry somewhere from the back, but there's 2 parts. Not sure if it's the part with the Hyundai logo or the other non logo part. @Lala81any advise, thanks.🙂

3 minutes ago, Johnnylim said:

Saw the video, dun think it's the same. My model the inner metal key cannot pull out de. I think must pry somewhere from the back, but there's 2 parts. Not sure if it's the part with the Hyundai logo or the other non logo part. @Lala81any advise, thanks.🙂

I'm not sure but I think doesn't really matter.

52 minutes ago, Johnnylim said:

OK, found one that's 2017-2019. Hope you have better luck with this. 

• Praise 1

On 7/28/2023 at 1:31 AM, Ldlian987 said:

@Compro 

Hi, I'm having the same issue about the f870 camera you mentioned. Do you mind sharing how you solved it and who you contacted to get it solved? Thanks. 

He no response one.

I also pm-ed him few months ago but no response. He last active was in Feb 23.

Hi, I just bought second hand 2017 elantra 70kkm. Can I ask recommendations to affordable workshops for servicing that's good to newbies? Any tips or suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!

↡ Advertisement