2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Even the old getz glove box have light, will light up when headlight turn on. Looks like must diy Liao.

Elantra everything seems so updated but the glove box so outdated, no light de? Lol.

SE also dunno, say go ahead and remove if I find it eyesore. haha. 

Yesterday I saw a SLC plate in the nearby carpark, he also never remove that piece.

But his interior plastics bags and stickers all also haven removed yet.

Maybe SE dont know anything de? Looks like you need to ask the service guy when you go for your servicing liao.

SE also dunno, say go ahead and remove if I find it eyesore. haha.

Yesterday I saw a SLC plate in the nearby carpark, he also never remove that piece.

But his interior plastics bags and stickers all also haven removed yet.

I tried to remove it during collection of my car. Than my SE say that one is part of the car to protect the corner. End up i didnt remove it. Anyway the plastic seems very difficult to remove.

Guys for our headunit does it comes with apple car play or andriod auto?

I tried to connect my andriod phone and also iphone through the usb. It say not suitable.

Guys for our headunit does it comes with apple car play or andriod auto?

I tried to connect my andriod phone and also iphone through the usb. It say not suitable.

nope, the answer is no for both. You mean connecting to the front USB port? Did you enable your phone Media Device option?

I tried to remove it during collection of my car. Than my SE say that one is part of the car to protect the corner. End up i didnt remove it. Anyway the plastic seems very difficult to remove.

I was told the same thing during collection. It's collecting dirt around that sticker edges. Making it unsightly.

I was told the same thing during collection. It's collecting dirt around that sticker edges. Making it unsightly.

The sticker is for collecting dirt? Think it will looks very ugly for white colour car lo. Or maybe you can request them to change after the dirt has collected for a period of time? Lol.

Edited by 13177

Very Fugly ar!! Haha.

I saw a same elantra grey color that removed this sticker on the road today. Maybe it can be removed when I go servicing next time.

How u know I chose white color ar?

Edited by Engineoil123

Very Fugly ar!! Haha.

I saw a same elantra grey color that removed this sticker on the road today. Maybe it can be removed when I go servicing next time.

How u know I chose white color ar?

As a general comment only. I can imagine when the sticker is full of dirt on a white color car, confirmed it would look ugly. Lol. Dark colour car would not looks so obvious lo.

Edited by 13177

The sticker is there to protect your car as you are travelling. That area suppose to be the highest chance of getting scratch by sand or stone. My friend told me it's not a cheapo type of sticker.

The sticker is there to protect your car as you are travelling. That area suppose to be the highest chance of getting scratch by sand or stone. My friend told me it's not a cheapo type of sticker.

hmmm, 

Never see any sand or stone hitting that part of the car before or on my previous rides too.

I was thinking the function may be more for protecting the rear door for passengers opening the door and hitting that corner against the kerbs when parking by the side of the road. But i not not too convinced of its functionality.

Its ok la. I will get the service techs to remove it next oil change.

Didnt know there is such sticker for such protection for cars? And i dont remember i see such sticker on other make/model before le? 

Didnt know there is such 1sticker for such protection for cars? And i dont remember i see such sticker on other make/model before le? 

Even the Usa or Korea version also never see this sticker. haha, 

Even the Usa or Korea version also never see this sticker. haha, 

Besides elantra, did other models that kmc selling have such sticker on the door?

Can i ask if the Elantra got the Auto lock/unlock when you start driving? Meaning when you drive 15km/h, it will auto lock your door.

Can i ask if the Elantra got the Auto lock/unlock when you start driving? Meaning when you drive 15km/h, it will auto lock your door.

Yes will auto lock after moving off.

You can set whether to auto unlock when Parking mode is engaged or engine is switched off.

Yes will auto lock after moving off.

You can set whether to auto unlock when Parking mode is engaged or engine is switched off.

Surprised that elantra have both function. Normally, either you have Auto lock or Auto unlock.

Thank you for the info. 

↡ Advertisement