2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Let me guess... you own (or intend to get) a K3, that's why!

We'll take your somewhat biased comments (in multiple, not just in one post) with many pinches of salt, if that's the case!

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys. My 2 mth old elantra Hu radio suddenly no sound come out. Reboot same. Cd n USB no issue working fine n got sound. Anyone encounter similar? Tks

That is what most people say but only true to a small extent. K3 have better quality interior than Elantra for sure.

You're right, only the interior is different and K3 has a better interior and better features inside. 

Hi guys. My 2 mth old elantra Hu radio suddenly no sound come out. Reboot same. Cd n USB no issue working fine n got sound. Anyone encounter similar? Tks

Elantra s or elite ? Why u didn't go back komoco n check?

Looks like there is quite a few problems encountered by owner in their brand new elantra barely less than few months? 

• Dislike 1

only minor problem i guess?

Even minor problem still consider a problem lo. Which dont think should happen on a brand new car, right?! Maybe my expectation is too high. Lol.

Edited by 13177

You're right, only the interior is different and K3 has a better interior and better features inside.

i think safety features for elantra is still a very big bonus (6 air bag) even though it lack of front sensor.

i am not sure whether the k3 has the advance high strength steel builded in it.. as the elantra claim that it has 53%?

i know optima and sorento has it.

Edited by peanuttay

i think safety features for elantra is still a very big bonus (6 air bag) even though it lack of front sensor.

i am not sure whether the k3 has the advance high strength steel builded in it.. as the elantra claim that it has 53%?

High strength steel is the same... but I didn't know the Singapore Elantra doesn't have Hill Start Assist.

When the facelifted Altis comes with 7 air bags, it will be a big competitor.

High strength steel is the same... but I didn't know the Singapore Elantra doesn't have Hill Start Assist.

I think the Elite model should have the Hill assist feature since it cost more.

When the facelifted Altis comes with 7 air bags, it will be a big competitor.

I only know altis have 7gear, elantra has 6, Lancer have 4.. which I feel very unique in nowadays for 4.
  • Praise 1

I only know altis have 7gear, elantra has 6, Lancer have 4.. which I feel very unique in nowadays for 4.

And the last-decade Lexus IS200 had an Aisin 4AT ... the smoothest 4-Sp auto tranny I had ever driven!
↡ Advertisement