2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Hi guys. My 2 mth old elantra Hu radio suddenly no sound come out. Reboot same. Cd n USB no issue working fine n got sound. Anyone encounter similar? Tks

Go back to Komoco, my friend also encountered this. This HU is a lousy china after market brand which was installed by Komoco and not by Hyundai factory default so cannot expect too much.

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys. My 2 mth old elantra Hu radio suddenly no sound come out. Reboot same. Cd n USB no issue working fine n got sound. Anyone encounter similar? Tks

After 8 hours parking. . Start car again Hu return to normal yeh! Loving elantra ride handling n comfort!!!

How to know if the hill start assist is activated? Any light to indicate?

If the car doesnt roll back means hill start assist is activated liao?! Lol.

All car same lah...after 4/5 years problem arise..maker also Know Singapore cars meant to last 10yrs so short change als dun kno

No wonder most people tend to change car every 4-5 years. Lol.

If the car doesnt roll back means hill start assist is activated liao?! Lol.

My car will roll back on carpark ramps. Haha so is it malfunction?

My car will roll back on carpark ramps. Haha so is it malfunction?

Your car is basic, S or elite trim? Maybe need to press some button to activate it? Lol. Maybe you check with kmc?

How to know if the hill start assist is activated? Any light to indicate?

Its auto. When u depress the brake for ard 3 sec... then u let go. Hill assist will be activated to hold the car for ard 10 sec i think.

Its auto. When u depress the brake for ard 3 sec... then u let go. Hill assist will be activated to hold the car for ard 10 sec i think.

It only hold for you about 2 second for your leg to switch from brake pedal to accelerator pedal. Pls don't mistaken it will hold for you for a long time.
  • Praise 1

HUs that use MOSFET transistors for output amplification.

In the audiophile world, this gives the best mid-range and voice reproduction akin to tubes ... without the transistor 'haze' of say, JFET or BJT applications.

Your car is basic, S or elite trim? Maybe need to press some button to activate it? Lol. Maybe you check with kmc?

Mine is elite trim.
  • Praise 2