2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Neutral Newbie

Went for test drive today. Some questions for those that is already driving the new elantra.

1. Is the stock speakers from infinity? Cant seem to see the speakers make.

2. Any have their HU changed to 8" compliment from komoco?

3. What brand of stock tyres are given?

TIA

↡ Advertisement

what's ur city highway coverage ratio/

if based on both ur figures, avg is 12.5kml.

i cant actually determine a fixed coverage ratio cause usually i go city roads more in the morning to work but highway at night back home...i could only judge to say everyday mileage is abt 40 to 50km...and each tank can last about one week plus a couple of days maybe?

i cant actually determine a fixed coverage ratio cause usually i go city roads more in the morning to work but highway at night back home...i could only judge to say everyday mileage is abt 40 to 50km...and each tank can last about one week plus a couple of days maybe?

So ur mileage b 50km x 365 days wc some 18k km per yr, w 50-50 ct n highway, based on this u get 11kml, not best fc just avg. But my previou colt plus turbo oso gave me similar fc.

So ur mileage b 50km x 365 days wc some 18k km per yr, w 50-50 ct n highway, based on this u get 11kml, not best fc just avg. But my previou colt plus turbo oso gave me similar fc.

yea...always knew its not a fuel efficient car...definitely one of the cons of the car i must admit...

what's ur city highway coverage ratio/

if based on both ur figures, avg is 12.5kml.

U mean u drive till fuel tank is empty n used up 50 liters of fuel b4 u go petrol station to fill up again? Wow

Went for test drive today. Some questions for those that is already driving the new elantra.

1. Is the stock speakers from infinity? Cant seem to see the speakers make.

2. Any have their HU changed to 8" compliment from komoco?

3. What brand of stock tyres are given?

TIA

Bro you mean Elantra have a new 8" HU

Basic 83999

Gls S 87999

Elite 95999

Went komoco showrm today to cfm the features for all 3 variants on display.

Confirm basic trim comes with power window and leather seats.

SE just informed 1.99% valid for only 3 months after hong leong loan approval

It means that if after 6 Non guaranteed bids, interest will revert to 2.78%

hello i just want to ask does the Basic comes w cruise control ? or only the GLS S n Elite has cruise control??

thank u v much

yea...always knew its not a fuel efficient car...definitely one of the cons of the car i must admit...

It is a heavy car, unladen weight is around 1.4 ton.

for me...i am averaging 550km for a full tank roughly...so its actually...11km/l

Mine did 609km, top up 43.587L (Fuel Tank capacity: 50L). Traveled about 60% h/w and 40% city.

hello i just want to ask does the Basic comes w cruise control ? or only the GLS S n Elite has cruise control??

thank u v much

If I did remember wrongly, only the 'Elite' variant comes with cruise control.

Supercharged

Good to know that the new elantra can hit 14kml.

Really much better than the k3.

My colleague just got the k3 and his first comment, drink fuel.

thank u v much

Only Elite model comes with cruise ctrl.

Kia K3 EX and Honda Jazz 1.3 already comes with cruise ctrl and quite a number of other features which makes them very worth to buy.

Turbocharged

Good to know that the new elantra can hit 14kml.

Really much better than the k3.

My colleague just got the k3 and his first comment, drink fuel.

Korean are fuel drinker for sure but the driving style also play a major part... Some can get 14 butv some can get 10..... I ever get 9km/l on my previous vios and on good day, 14+ due to my heavy right foot and mostly start stop.... One must know their route and style and set own expectation... Don't compare with others..

(edited)

Korean are fuel drinker for sure but the driving style also play a major part... Some can get 14 butv some can get 10..... I ever get 9km/l on my previous vios and on good day, 14+ due to my heavy right foot and mostly start stop.... One must know their route and style and set own expectation... Don't compare with others..

True... My Vios manual can have a range of 11 to 17km/l depending on routes..

Now my accent manual has a range of around 14-15km/l

Edited by Ivan_06

Neutral Newbie

Bro you mean Elantra have a new 8" HU

Not sure if it's considered 8". Wad told by SE that they will do a free upgrade for the HU with Bluetooth, GPS etc.

Anyone got that 'freebie'?

Not sure if it's considered 8". Wad told by SE that they will do a free upgrade for the HU with Bluetooth, GPS etc.

Anyone got that 'freebie'?

wow...so fast already they have the upgrade?? are those who bought the car already able to go back for the upgrade but of cos we pay for it?

Unless coe can drop till around 40k then you will get. Omv for basic is $14.7k. Quite high value.

You can book but if coe remains this high, you won't get. Just get a refund once 6 bids are up.

Most likely SE will ask me to top up after a few unsuccessful bids.

Wondering if its worth to top up to max $2k.

Reason being the 1.99% vs current 2.78% interest rate if i were to book again.

The lower 1.99% interest rate has a difference of $1990 for interest over 5 years.

Another way is not to take up loan ; pay in full.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone got the Hitachi hire package? Is it considered a balloon scheme? What's the interest rate for this package?

wow...so fast already they have the upgrade?? are those who bought the car already able to go back for the upgrade but of cos we pay for it?

Not sure if it's considered an upgrade or they will eventually give me if I ordered.

Most likely SE will ask me to top up after a few unsuccessful bids.

Wondering if its worth to top up to max $2k.

Reason being the 1.99% vs current 2.78% interest rate if i were to book again.

The lower 1.99% interest rate has a difference of $1990 for interest over 5 years.

Another way is not to take up loan ; pay in full.

How much more top up is expected if komoco is unable to bid the coe for us?

Anyone got the Hitachi hire package? Is it considered a balloon scheme? What's the interest rate for this package?

Not sure if it's considered an upgrade or they will eventually give me if I ordered.

How much more top up is expected if komoco is unable to bid the coe for us?

Have you signed already? Is your car still in Korea? If it's not yet delivered to Singapore, you will get the new HU... it's locally fitted lar...

↡ Advertisement