2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Anyone got the Hitachi hire package? Is it considered a balloon scheme? What's the interest rate for this package?

The package offered by Hitachi is a leasing scheme. 20% d/p and a leasing contract 3-7 yrs with a buy-back option at the end of the tenure.

↡ Advertisement

Bro als-song, how's your new ride

New car smell, shiok bo ?

So spend how Long to inspect & take over the car?

Bro newElantra , I will be collecting Monday due solar firm

(V-cool) not ready yet . Tomorrow will be going to komoco to collect my elite .

Oh? Install VKool only needs two hours. Mine was done up in two hours including the sunroof. Your SE willing to do for you? Mine had me do it myself leh...

Oh? Install VKool only needs two hours. Mine was done up in two hours including the sunroof. Your SE willing to do for you? Mine had me do it myself leh...

Yes , different se will get different treatment lol, my car had to be tow to v cool factory to fix up (1.5 h) in jurong n tow back to komoco . By then I will get my car all ready b4 I collect .cheers
  • Praise 1

Yes , different se will get different treatment lol, my car had to be tow to v cool factory to fix up (1.5 h) in jurong n tow back to komoco . By then I will get my car all ready b4 I collect .cheers

1.5 hr is too rush to do quality workmanship

Supercharged

Guys. Just wondering. ot.

Do u know if spray painting one door panel can be done within a day (including drying)?

Or must keep at workshop for a few days?

Do u know if spray painting one door panel can be done within a day (including drying)?

1 day should suffice.

Any knocking required?

Anyone got the Hitachi hire package? Is it considered a balloon scheme? What's the interest rate for this package?

Not sure if it's considered an upgrade or they will eventually give me if I ordered.

How much more top up is expected if komoco is unable to bid the coe for us?

My 'normal' 5 years loan is on hong leong finance.

Didnt ask abt balloon scheme but read somewhere here the interest rate is 3.75%.

How much to top up for failed coe bids I believe depend on the coe results ; increase by how much comparing to the previous coe results.

Supercharged

U mean u drive till fuel tank is empty n used up 50 liters of fuel b4 u go petrol station to fill up again? Wow

No la bro, havent even booked. Read my postings properly.

1.5 hr is too rush to do quality workmanship

Mine was done in less than one hour. Excellent workmanship, done in my presence.

How long the solar film takes to install depends on how big your car is lar... and how many panels you need to fix. My Sonata had the usual 6 panels (front, rear windscreen, 4 windows) + sunroof (2 panels) and the two C-pillar windows. So that's a lot panels to fit. Also if the windscreen is very big, then it takes more time to fit properly. And did you get the sunscreen layer at the top of your front windscreen. If yes, then that takes another bit more time to fit cos the front windscreen needs to have two separate panels, one top dark panel for the sunscreen, and the lower much larger panel for the more transparent film.

How long the solar film takes to install depends on how big your car is lar... and how many panels you need to fix. My Sonata had the usual 6 panels (front, rear windscreen, 4 windows) + sunroof (2 panels) and the two C-pillar windows. So that's a lot panels to fit. Also if the windscreen is very big, then it takes more time to fit properly. And did you get the sunscreen layer at the top of your front windscreen. If yes, then that takes another bit more time to fit cos the front windscreen needs to have two separate panels, one top dark panel for the sunscreen, and the lower much larger panel for the more transparent film.

Yep. That's why I say that for quality workmanship, ample time is needed

Congrats bro, I'm still drooling................

Good times dun last long. Wait till you get the first paint chip n scratch. Then drool no more.
↡ Advertisement