2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Haha.. I don't understand leh.  His COE already secured yesterday at $47,889 when rebate level was at $42k mah. Means he tan tio $5889 

Sorry think I got it wrong!! Thought he was the forumer who was unsuccessful at $40k and hence my post. It's quite common for AD to bid higher than their rebate level. Not exactly tan tio $5,889 cos they still make even at that bid price.

i booked my ride 1 day before the expo. My SE did offer me the various price package but i did not not take up. opted for the 93K for S variant. my COE rebate was $42K

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Supercharged

okay i am not a 'sound' person but they are using the stock speakers...

i know they usin stock that y wanna know 5" n 8" hu made any diff? tks again.

• Praise 1

Sorry think I got it wrong!! Thought he was the forumer who was unsuccessful at $40k and hence my post. It's quite common for AD to bid higher than their rebate level. Not exactly tan tio $5,889 cos they still make even at that bid price.

no worries bro. any successful bro going down komoco to make remaining payment tml?

me going in the afternoon.

• Praise 1

i know they usin stock that y wanna know 5" n 8" hu made any diff? tks again.

to make...there is no difference in sound quality...but again i am not 'sound' person so...to me its acceptable
  • Praise 2

booked on 16 April n secured COE the previous round. SE said collect in May but still no call to collect ride. Cant wait to tear off the plastic off and the new smell of a new car which I have not smell before at all when i started driving. All previous ride were 2nd hand.

booked on 16 April n secured COE the previous round. SE said collect in May but still no call to collect ride. Cant wait to tear off the plastic off and the new smell of a new car which I have not smell before at all when i started driving. All previous ride were 2nd hand.

Bro what Colour did you get, if it's Sparkling Metal then new shipment will be mid May, then collection will be at least 7 to 10 days. Btw are you having the Elite or Standard?

All Bros & Sis, when you collect your car, is the fuel tank near empty or full, just curious as mine is half

• Praise 1

to make...there is no difference in sound quality...but again i am not 'sound' person so...to me its acceptable

Bro so how, tempted to upgrade the HU? As for me I may just KIV, paint protection will be TOP in my list then follow by LED/HID headlamp if available

So far I'm very satisfied with my new ride except the headlamp when DRL is white and the rest is light Amber, to me it's a bit mismatch & really sore in the eyes, just my opinion

Tan tio is for my case.

Coe rebate at 67k. Final coe secured at 61k.

Ended up 90k Hyundai accent at 61k coe.

Now it's $85,699 Hyundai accent at 42k coe rebate...

• Praise 1

Supercharged

bro, i'm unsure what price is sellin last, but if at 101k, i'd say tan tio cos only made few k's, that assuming elantra omv at 17-18k

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Tan tio is for my case.

Coe rebate at 67k. Final coe secured at 61k.

Ended up 90k Hyundai accent at 61k coe.

Now it's $85,699 Hyundai accent at 42k coe rebate...

Wow... What is the omv? Komodo sell to u at a lost?.... Good deal leh...

Bro so how, tempted to upgrade the HU? As for me I may just KIV, paint protection will be TOP in my list then follow by LED/HID headlamp if available

highly tempted to upgrade...PPS done...hahaha

LED/HID headlights a bit hard to do...so far never seen any 3rd party workshop done really nice looking headlamps which blend with the car well...

(edited)

Wow... What is the omv? Komodo sell to u at a lost?.... Good deal leh...

OMV and $11k. Accent manual is a basic budget 6 speed manual transmission. Dun have fancy items but still comes complete with VSM, traction control, all wheels disc brakes and etc. They didn't sell at a loss but they didn't even that much.

Some more still got free 3 years servicing inclusive of engine oil, filters, spark plugs, Tyre rotation and etc with 1 year road tax on top of other freebies.

And I didn't take up their loan nor insurance, paid cash and no surcharges either..

Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

highly tempted to upgrade...PPS done...hahaha

LED/HID headlights a bit hard to do...so far never seen any 3rd party workshop done really nice looking headlamps which blend with the car well...

Bro, I saw internet Elantra all w 3 rear led ring light, but seemed like our local version only 2 per tail lamp. Or m I missing smthg?

Which paintwork protection are u going for? Likely going for v Kool installation also.

I'm staying up north so looking at New Age Polish as the reviews are good and wallet friendly. Any recommendation?

Bro, I saw internet Elantra all w 3 rear led ring light, but seemed like our local version only 2 per tail lamp. Or m I missing smthg?

that i did not take notice about...shall take a look tml and let you know... =)

↡ Advertisement