2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Anyone notice how the wrapping of leather seat in the New Elantra?

Mine just look horrible!!

i don't see that in my seats?

post-172996-0-61246200-1462841577_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

Anyone notice how the wrapping of leather seat in the New Elantra?

Mine just look horrible!!

bro is yours elite?? i dont see the prob with mine too...did you check during collection??

bro is yours elite?? i dont see the prob with mine too...did you check during collection??

Mine is GLS "S" model.

I miss out that during collection. [smash]

Wrote in to Komoco to see what's the reply. [:)]

wow.. i just read that the elantra comes with TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitor System) and the light will come on when the tyre pressure is low.

Can we set the TPMS light to come on at our predetermined pressure or have to follow the factory default?

I'm quite "wowed" by this feature coz my tyre was twice punctured and I need to change by the road shoulder. I'm guessing my tyre was probably dying a slow death from an unknowing nail until it finally cannot take it :(

• Praise 1

Thanks Bro for pointing out the leather seat wrap. Another point to check when I collect my GLS in time to come.

guess that could be the difference for locally fitted and factory leather seats
  • Praise 1

You mean Elite leather seats are factory fitted while GLS seats are locally fitted???

Let's wait for Popper to update us when Komoco reply to him.

All locally fitted... actually should just Whatsapp your SE... faster this way.

Supercharged

All locally fitted... actually should just Whatsapp your SE... faster this way.

Correction bro, elite is factory fitted due to ventilated function.

That's y if budget permits, go for elite.

Correction bro, elite is factory fitted due to ventilated function.

That's y if budget permits, go for elite.

Sorry... that is not true... My Sonata also got ventilated seats but the leather isn't factory fitted I think... it doesn't even smell or feel like leather... feels more like synthetic leather...

Sorry... that is not true... My Sonata also got ventilated seats but the leather isn't factory fitted I think... it doesn't even smell or feel like leather... feels more like synthetic leather...

i have the comparison table from my se previously that specifically wrote that the GLS model comes w local leather...

Supercharged

where is the info from? i got it from SE, unless he smoked me.

but the ventilated seats quality of wrapping definitely don't give hint of locally wrapped quality, as it's taut n contoured at areas where it should b.

Hello Guys....im new to the forum, would like to check with you guy, do your 2017 elantra encounter "engine brake" when you let go of the accelerator at around 80/90km/hr and let is slow to a stop.....under "normal" drive mode...?

mine is still running in, notice that the rpm will increase from ard 1.8 rpm to 2.5 rpm when the gear is lowered as the car is slowing down.

Appreciate any response.... 

Thank you.

Email Komoco and their CRM replied within a few hours.

They will call and fix an appointment with me to go Komoco and rectify the leather. [bounce2]

Hello Guys....im new to the forum, would like to check with you guy, do your 2017 elantra encounter "engine brake" when you let go of the accelerator at around 80/90km/hr and let is slow to a stop.....under "normal" drive mode...?

mine is still running in, notice that the rpm will increase from ard 1.8 rpm to 2.5 rpm when the gear is lowered as the car is slowing down.

Appreciate any response.... 

Thank you.

I felt the engine break kicks in too after letting go the accelerator.

So the "engine brake" symptom is like that one lah....i thought is a defect...as previously me driving avante, don have this symptom.

me too having this problem.

i think the calculation on the tranmission of auto gear not so smooth

where is the info from? i got it from SE, unless he smoked me.

but the ventilated seats quality of wrapping definitely don't give hint of locally wrapped quality, as it's taut n contoured at areas where it should b.

From the fact that it's not real leather...

Yes , I also have this problem when releasing accelerator at 70-80km. And also when speed at 70-80km driving, engine seem noisy too , what happening?

↡ Advertisement