2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Just collected my car! Does it comes with smart stream and AMS?

Look at your -ve post on your battery. There will be a big chunk of extra stuff. That's the AMS.

↡ Advertisement

Nowadays 5 working days is a norm

Welcome. What were u driving previously?

Hi Familymanz, thank you for the warm welcome. Now still driving the 2008 Altis. Going to be a 1-to-1 swap when the new Elantra comes. Not sure when as just submitted my documents and down payment just now during lunchtime. Will be getting the Elite model in grey color.

Is there a Hyundai or Elantra club? If have, please advise link ok  [wave] 

Hi Familymanz, thank you for the warm welcome. Now still driving the 2008 Altis. Going to be a 1-to-1 swap when the new Elantra comes. Not sure when as just submitted my documents and down payment just now during lunchtime. Will be getting the Elite model in grey color.

Is there a Hyundai or Elantra club? If have, please advise link ok  [wave] 

Here's the official SG Elantra Club's FB page (free to join):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElantraClubSG/about/

Official Elantra Club that's registered under the Registry of Societies:

Membership is a one time $50 fee - life time membership.

Perks are discounted prices for ECS members from various sponsors, MO's etc.

To join the official club, contact the admins from the FB page.

Is there a Hyundai or Elantra club? If have, please advise link ok [wave]

Use to have a good old hyundai club call Club Hyundai.

Non registered club in those years, but weekly meeting at Yishun Dam... together with a lot of own initiatives and donation within community for charity. Camaraderie really good then, heard it disband few years back. A pity.

Now, as mentioend there is a Elantra Club, you can join their facebook link.

Rest assured us ride will come fast, as there is almost no backlog liao. And... welcome to the sparkling metal (grey) club too. Lol... hope u will not be like me.... went to wrong car...thrice! (Too common)

Here's the official SG Elantra Club's FB page (free to join):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElantraClubSG/about/

Official Elantra Club that's registered under the Registry of Societies:

Membership is a one time $50 fee - life time membership.

Perks are discounted prices for ECS members from various sponsors, MO's etc.

To join the official club, contact the admins from the FB page.

Thank you SkimMilk. In the midst of applying now. See you guys really soon.

Use to have a good old hyundai club call Club Hyundai.

Non registered club in those years, but weekly meeting at Yishun Dam... together with a lot of own initiatives and donation within community for charity. Camaraderie really good then, heard it disband few years back. A pity.

Now, as mentioend there is a Elantra Club, you can join their facebook link.

Rest assured us ride will come fast, as there is almost no backlog liao. And... welcome to the sparkling metal (grey) club too. Lol... hope u will not be like me.... went to wrong car...thrice! (Too common)

Yeah, I remember those days also. I was a Elantra owner before, Generation J2  [laugh] . Then I changed to Altis and now back to Elantra again  [;)] . Just got a call from my SE that my 1st coe bidding will be this coming Thursday  [cool] .

I am also applying for the Elantra Club and looking forward to seeing you all soon  [wave] 

Yeah, I remember those days also. I was a Elantra owner before, Generation J2  [laugh] . Then I changed to Altis and now back to Elantra again  [;)] . Just got a call from my SE that my 1st coe bidding will be this coming Thursday  [cool] .

I am also applying for the Elantra Club and looking forward to seeing you all soon  [wave] 

Elantra generation J2 is which year? Any reason why you changed back to Elantra again le? 

Yeah, I remember those days also. I was a Elantra owner before, Generation J2 [laugh] . Then I changed to Altis and now back to Elantra again [;)] . Just got a call from my SE that my 1st coe bidding will be this coming Thursday [cool] .

I am also applying for the Elantra Club and looking forward to seeing you all soon [wave]

Oh nice. I remember J2 is launched in late 90s in Singapore when i chat with some Elantra owner back in 2004.

Hmmm. Ur using same Nick during CH days? Is it brobearbear or something?

I didn't join the club, only pop by this forum once a while ^^

Edited by Familymanz

Elantra generation J2 is which year? Any reason why you changed back to Elantra again le? 

My J2 was 1993. Reason of changing back to Hyundai was mainly the pricing. Since car price now so high. Anyway Hyundai is much more advance no as compare to the 90s. Furthermore the SE was the nicest compare to Toyota, Mazda and Kia. Kia was the worst (just my opinion  [:p] )

Oh nice. I remember J2 is launched in late 90s in Singapore when i chat with some Elantra owner back in 2004.

Hmmm. Ur using same Nick during CH days? Is it brobearbear or something?

I didn't join the club, only pop by this forum once a while ^^

I believe I was using brobearbear that time cos brobear was already in used.  [;)] Hopefully I didn't offended anyone  :grin:. I usually quite low profile in forums. But I am friendly  :grin:  in real person. 

Edited by Brobear

My J2 was 1993. Reason of changing back to Hyundai was mainly the pricing. Since car price now so high. Anyway Hyundai is much more advance no as compare to the 90s. Furthermore the SE was the nicest compare to Toyota, Mazda and Kia. Kia was the worst (just my opinion [:p] )

I believe I was using brobearbear that time cos brobear was already in used. [;)] Hopefully I didn't offended anyone :grin:. I usually quite low profile in forums. But I am friendly :grin: in real person.

Lol... thought low profile, you should have left a positive impression, else I won't have remember ur Nick, after almost 13yrs. Lol
  • Praise 1

You've got a long memory Familymanz... ha ha ha... beware... don't cross him... he'll remember you for life...

Lol... I look on the bright side. That's why I try to remember positive stuffs nia

Come to think of it... @brobear were you the one driving a Hyundai van also?

Or izzit another bro Nshizu or something... lol

Edited by Familymanz

Lol... thought low profile, you should have left a positive impression, else I won't have remember ur Nick, after almost 13yrs. Lol

Heng ah  [thumbsup] . If not wrong I probably only met up once during those days at the Yishun Dam  [laugh]

Anyway, glad to e-meet you again here and hopefully meet you in-person soon.  [thumbsup] 

Lol... I look on the bright side. That's why I try to remember positive stuffs nia

Come to think of it... @brobear were you the one driving a Hyundai van also?

Or izzit another bro Nshizu or something... lol

No bro. That was not me. I never drove Hyundai van before.  [drivingcar] 

Heng ah [thumbsup] . If not wrong I probably only met up once during those days at the Yishun Dam [laugh] .

Anyway, glad to e-meet you again here and hopefully meet you in-person soon. [thumbsup]

I have slight impression that you were with bro Vincent (another elantra owner whom change to Latio are the same time with me in 2006)... getting old, cant put face to nick Edited by Familymanz

My J2 was 1993. Reason of changing back to Hyundai was mainly the pricing. Since car price now so high. Anyway Hyundai is much more advance no as compare to the 90s. Furthermore the SE was the nicest compare to Toyota, Mazda and Kia. Kia was the worst (just my opinion  [:p] )

I believe I was using brobearbear that time cos brobear was already in used.  [;)] Hopefully I didn't offended anyone  :grin:. I usually quite low profile in forums. But I am friendly  :grin:  in real person. 

Wa, 93 elantra?! Think hyundai cars in the 90s not say very good, cause i remember one of my uncle owned one elantra in the 90s and his car always spoilt de. Lol.

I have slight impression that you were with bro Vincent (another elantra owner whom change to Latio are the same time with me in 2006)... getting old, can put face to nick

I'll be glad to meet-up again  [;)] . I've also lost contact with quite a few Hyundai owners after I went quiet and got lost with work.

Btw, what are the first few upgrades that Elantra owners here do after collecting their new rides? 

I'll be glad to meet-up again [;)] . I've also lost contact with quite a few Hyundai owners after I went quiet and got lost with work.

Btw, what are the first few upgrades that Elantra owners here do after collecting their new rides?

Probably u gotta check the ECS grp that you are signing up. They have an official telegram grp to share such info within official member.

Getting old... So stock is best... no more open pod, strut or anti roll bar.... at most upgrade RIM size.... but u already on 16". So good enough. Lol

↡ Advertisement