2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Supercharged

Bro, so fast pay balance arh? I gg next week, still trying to gather my balance $. [:)]

Can delay until next week? I thought Monday was due.

Nice or not lol...

Have not had a opportunity to try yet... Lol

Not bad, eatable.

Free food, cannot complain.

If you want, my wife and I can accompany you every weekend with different varieties , delicacy for next 10 years.

We can have gathering , while enjoying the food.

Edited by Kurty
  • Praise 1

Not bad, eatable.

If you want, my wife and I can accompany you every weekend for next 10 years.

Dont think there is a deadline to make payment, afterall still must depends if you are free to go down lo. But the faster you make balance payment, the faster they would register the car for you if the stock is ready.

Kmc lunch on weekend not bad la, can eat one. So when you go for your car servicing, also can eat there while you are waiting for your car.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Not bad, eatable.

If you want, my wife and I can accompany you every weekend with different varieties , delicacy for next 10 years.

Lol... If every week also there mean car jialet liao

Supercharged

Not bad, eatable.

If I stay nearby also dun mind go there every weekend for makan.. But I stay far far away..

No leh, SE only ask me whether can come by this weekend for the payment.

So when can collect your new car?

Sorry, i suaku. You guys mean at Komoco, there is lunch provided when we sent our car in for servicing?

• Praise 1

They advertise 74,999 and guaranteed coe for the base model. Last wk was 76999...

I try morning servicing got some mee goreng n spring rolls for breakfast. But first come first serve type
  • Praise 1

They advertise 74,999 and guaranteed coe for the base model. Last wk was 76999...

Their ads is misleading.

The guaranteed COE & 7 yrs thing is if you top up $3k from the listed price. Don't get cheated. I have clarified with the SE.

Their ads is misleading.

The guaranteed COE & 7 yrs thing is if you top up $3k from the listed price. Don't get cheated. I have clarified with the SE.

Walau....cheater bug

Dont think there is a deadline to make payment, afterall still must depends if you are free to go down lo. But the faster you make balance payment, the faster they would register the car for you if the stock is ready.

Kmc lunch on weekend not bad la, can eat one. So when you go for your car servicing, also can eat there while you are waiting for your car. [laugh]

The customer lounge? They never tell me I can go there and eat when I was there wor. Never even offer a drink.

Supercharged

Sorry, i suaku. You guys mean at Komoco, there is lunch provided when we sent our car in for servicing?

No lah.. Every weekend lunch is at the showroom. Servicing side only have breakfast.

The customer lounge? They never tell me I can go there and eat when I was there wor. Never even offer a drink.

You go to the showroom side to eat the breakfast & lunch there lo.  No need to tell you la, OTOT go to help yourself. Drink also help yourself at customer lounge and showroom.  ^_^

You go to the showroom side to eat the breakfast & lunch there lo.  No need to tell you la, OTOT go to help yourself. Drink also help yourself at customer lounge and showroom.  ^_^

what about service centre at kembangan. Got free breakfast or lunch?

↡ Advertisement