2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Its the best selling sedan in SIngapore at the moment. So please be patient with them.

Really back back log..
Mine registered on 23,Look like May need to wait abit longer

↡ Advertisement

Who is still waiting for the car for those secure coe on 8th Aug?

Super long wait ð

I’m still waiting too.. SE said they secured 400+ COEs on 8 Aug thus the long wait. Guess we just have to be patient.
  • Praise 2

Its the best selling sedan in SIngapore at the moment. So please be patient with them.

They need to expand their team to cater for the works.

Cannot expect customer's COE ticking due to their workload...

• Praise 2

Supercharged

is there shark fin antenna on the Elantra? I don't recall seeing it in showroom...

No shark fin.. The antenna is on the rear windscreen

They need to expand their team to cater for the works.

Cannot expect customer's COE ticking due to their workload...

They shouldn't be registering your car prematurely... anyway a few days isn't too much lar... that means 1-2 days after registration... more than that, like a week, you can demand for compensation... cos it's your SE who puts in the request for registration to the department that does it... so if your SE makes a boo boo... by agar wrongly then he has to make good... my Dad was compensated $100 for a week's loss of COE due to his SE's mistake in registering the car too early... up to you whether you would want to pursue the matter...

Supercharged

They shouldn't be registering your car prematurely... anyway a few days isn't too much lar... that means 1-2 days after registration... more than that, like a week, you can demand for compensation... cos it's your SE who puts in the request for registration to the department that does it... so if your SE makes a boo boo... by agar wrongly then he has to make good... my Dad was compensated $100 for a week's loss of COE due to his SE's mistake in registering the car too early... up to you whether you would want to pursue the matter...

good, complaint to who?

CASE? MP?

or KMC office

1 of the bro here coe registered on 21aug.. Tml will be 1 week liao.

Mine on 23aug.. See if SE will auto or not

1 of the bro here coe registered on 21aug.. Tml will be 1 week liao.

Mine on 23aug.. See if SE will auto or not ð

My SE did mentioned on 21 Aug, that it is about 3 to 5 working days. So since 22 Aug was a Public Holiday, today is 4 working days already.
  • Praise 1

My SE did mentioned on 21 Aug, that it is about 3 to 5 working days. So since 22 Aug was a Public Holiday, today is 4 working days already.

Lta dun rebate your coe on public holiday.. Lol.. Joking hahah

Lta dun rebate your coe on public holiday.. Lol.. Joking hahah

Buying car is really a emotional roller coaster ride, initially I was so happy that they got COE on first bid, but after that now the waiting time is so long. Edited by Blue_ice
  • Praise 1

My elantra.

Booked on 7th July. S trim $73999 (after traded in $2000 for 5yrs servicing to 3yrs)

Secured COE 8th Aug. First COE bid $23999 no revised on 25th July.

Car registered on 17th Aug.

Took car on 24th Aug. 

Edited by Alg
  • Praise 1

My elantra.

Booked on 7th July. S trim $73999 (after traded in $2000 for 5yrs servicing to 3yrs)

Took car on 24th Aug.

Take 7 days including weekend.

Look like I still need to wait another 2~3 days.

Whole process almost 3 weeks. Sian man.. Lol

Take 7 days including weekend.

Look like I still need to wait another 2~3 days.

Whole process almost 3 weeks. Sian man.. Lol

3 weeks is not a problem... cos between securing the COE and registration takes a while cos usually have to wait for shipment and it takes 2 or 3 days to do up the paintwork plus fit all the accessories. It's the time between the registration and handing over of the car that is troubling... cos your COE is ticking down... that's money... so the time period between registration and handover should not be more than 3 days... sometimes need to make noise... tell the SE who's going to compensate you for the 5 days of COE... and by the way, they do handover cars over the weekends too... so it's nothing to do with 5 working days etc... cos the one handing over to you is the SE who works weekends on shift duty...

My elantra.

Took car on 24th Aug.

Sorry... but 7 days loss of time is unacceptable... you can calculate how much money that is... COE is about $32,000 now and 10 years adds up to 3650 days... so one day is about $9, and 9 days adds up to $63... more importantly is the loss of use of car... how to measure? That's why my Dad was compensated $100 from the SE out of his own pocket...
  • Praise 1

Usually how many days in advance does an SE inform us that the car is ready for collection? I’m currently still waiting for news too, car registered on 23 Aug.

• Praise 1

Sorry... but 7 days loss of time is unacceptable... you can calculate how much money that is... COE is about $32,000 now and 10 years adds up to 3650 days... so one day is about $9, and 9 days adds up to $63... more importantly is the loss of use of car... how to measure? That's why my Dad was compensated $100 from the SE out of his own pocket...

:a-m1212:

↡ Advertisement