2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Just collected my car today. Saw lots of silver and gray cars, some red and blue cars waiting for collection. The engine brake is there, but not obvious, negligible. Are majority of bros here using grade 95 petrol?

Edited by adrianty
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

My car registered last Friday. Still waiting to collect.

I tot u had booked on 7 Sept n Kenna COE on 19sept ? Now still waiting for collection ?

Do you guys use shell 5W-40 recommended by Komoco?

Or using the more expensive ... Shell 5w-30 or Mobil 1 0w-40 oils? Any sharing of experiences?

My car registered last Friday. Still waiting to collect.

Mine was registered on 1Oct Monday, I pushed SE on 6 Oct Sat. 8 Oct Monday morning 1030am collected car. Lost 7days COE and insurance. Means if I nvr push, most likely a few more days delay. KNS.

How come so slow, mine registered on Monday, Thursday collect already

Depends on colour also, if common colour like silver or sparkling metal like mine. Whoa, at least 5-7 days loss time after LTA registration

Just collected my car today. Saw lots of silver and gray cars, some red and blue cars waiting for collection. The engine brake is there, but not obvious, negligible. Are majority of bros here using grade 95 petrol?

Yes. I refilled with RON95.

Edited by wilsonkeat
  • Praise 1

Dear all, What your experience on fuels consumption of Elantra-S. The spec sheet says 6.4L / 100km (I.e. 15km/L). But so far, my experience for 2-week is full tank (40-L) only get about 400km... that's 10km/L. I use RON95 Esso fuels.

I don't think that will cause any problem... I drove my Toyota for 6 yrs doing that. Not sure any savings fuels, I just want to rest my foot; not to step on the brake all the time when waiting at Traffic light.

I just refilled full tank On Thursday. 47L. Mileage was about 195KM when I refilled. Will let u know once I know the FC. So far I was able to drive till the FC indicator showed about 16-17KM/L on SLE CTE. but that’s just indication. Not accurate.

For N gear, I’ll also put into N at traffic light, if I know it’s going to be long (just turned RED). As long as don’t change N to D to N again when car moving (the User Manual warned), should have no risk of damage ba.

Edited by wilsonkeat

I was trying to have a merchant review on Komoco but it showed this.

Cannot post a review. Feedback option is not available. For ALL new car dealers.

post-224957-0-06046900-1539402373_thumb.jpg

Edited by wilsonkeat

Mine was registered on 1Oct Monday, I pushed SE on 6 Oct Sat. 8 Oct Monday morning 1030am collected car. Lost 7days COE and insurance. Means if I nvr push, most likely a few more days delay. KNS.

Depends on colour also, if common colour like silver or sparkling metal like mine. Whoa, at least 5-7 days loss time after LTA registration

Yes. I refilled with RON95.

You didnt make noise and bang table?

Ask for compensation or some petrol vouchers?

Everything also ask for compensation / vouchers. U scrap your car exactly on the last day? Must be quite tiring to count until like that.

He give u prorated coe, 28,000 coe / 10 years / 365 days = $7.67 per day.

Insurance $1000 / 365 = $0.27 per day.

$7.67 + 0.27 = $7.94

$7.94 x 7 = $55.60

So compensate $55.60? Lol.

• Praise 1

You didnt make noise and bang table?

I made noise when I messaged SE. he said 3-5days working days. Then I said if I collect on Monday, it’s already 6th working day. So he has nothing to say or argue. But just pushed and arranged for Monday collection. He was on MC when I collected car. Maybe scared I bang table. Hehehehe.

What for? Might as well kick some chairs too? Will it make the car collection process a happier experience?

They gave me a $10 Nets Flashpay card. Okla. better than nothing. I didn’t ask for it though.

How come so slow, mine registered on Monday, Thursday collect already

Could be due to OPC. I do not wish to bang table and ruin the experience for myself. Besides, I feel that everyone is just trying to do their job, and SE is hard-working and prompt. SE assured me latest to collect is Tuesday, since it is written in the agreement within 7 working days.

I tot u had booked on 7 Sept n Kenna COE on 19sept ? Now still waiting for collection ?

Yes. As mentioned, still waiting for collection. Thank you for your kind reminder.

A lot of anger here.

Late a few days. Bang table etc.

Haiz.

Sometimes the volume too high they cannot cope bah

I think the whole point of some here is that once a car is registered, the car and coe will start to write off by the day, so KMC should prepare the car first and only should register it a day or two before a car is ready for colection.

Writing off $30 to $50 a day is a quite a sum if looking at pure dollar point of view. Of course one may argue that if cannot afford then dont buy car but that is not the point of some owners here , cannot say they are wrong.

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1