2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

The HP f870g that comes with my elantra of 5 months is having problems. Doesn't record at all and show card error. Change another SD card (32gb) also cannot. What's the problem? Can highlight during servicing? Sibei Lou yah

↡ Advertisement

I think the whole point of some here is that once a car is registered, the car and coe will start to write off by the day, so KMC should prepare the car first and only should register it a day or two before a car is ready for colection.

Writing off $30 to $50 a day is a quite a sum if looking at pure dollar point of view. Of course one may argue that if cannot afford then dont buy car but that is not the point of some owners here , cannot say they are wrong.

Completely agree. Actually if delay but haven’t registered with lta still ok. But after registration, delay then not so good la. Most importantly need to tell customers latest collection date, not earliest car reaching Sg port date. Coz will give false hope to customers that a few weeks later can collect car. Haha.

Could be due to OPC. I do not wish to bang table and ruin the experience for myself. Besides, I feel that everyone is just trying to do their job, and SE is hard-working and prompt. SE assured me latest to collect is Tuesday, since it is written in the agreement within 7 working days.

Yes. As mentioned, still waiting for collection. Thank you for your kind reminder.

Enjoy your new car soon. Don’t worry. Edited by wilsonkeat

Did you rush them? They might chin chai do the PDI for you.

No choice. If he doesn’t rush them, KMC may give priority to ppl who push them. So we really don’t know also whether that’s how KMC arrange things now. Fire Edited by wilsonkeat

The HP f870g that comes with my elantra of 5 months is having problems. Doesn't record at all and show card error. Change another SD card (32gb) also cannot. What's the problem? Can highlight during servicing? Sibei Lou yah

I haven’t checked mine whether the recording ok or not. Let u know once I check.

Everything also ask for compensation / vouchers. U scrap your car exactly on the last day? Must be quite tiring to count until like that.

He give u prorated coe, 28,000 coe / 10 years / 365 days = $7.67 per day.

Insurance $1000 / 365 = $0.27 per day.

$7.67 + 0.27 = $7.94

$7.94 x 7 = $55.60

So compensate $55.60? Lol.

Not trying to side with anybody but i feel the need to correct you that $1000/365 is $2.74, not $0.27. You also forgot the road tax of $738/365=$2.02 and ARF(11000×0.5)/10years=$1.51
  • Praise 2

Not trying to side with anybody but i feel the need to correct you that $1000/365 is $2.74, not $0.27. You also forgot the road tax of $738/365=$2.02 and ARF(11000Ã0.5)/10years=$1.51

Fully agreed, not say picky about the few days of dollars, but I would rather donate to charity that amount of money than to inefficiency of Komoco. Edited by singcheng
  • Praise 2

Not trying to side with anybody but i feel the need to correct you that $1000/365 is $2.74, not $0.27. You also forgot the road tax of $738/365=$2.02 and ARF(11000×0.5)/10years=$1.51

Thanks for correcting. So total is $97.58.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

before i paid deposit, the se did say (n wrote down) that it takes 3~7 working days fr registration to collection. she said some se didn't inform clients abt this n caused the unhappinesa. for my case, i got the car in 4 working days. 

• Praise 2

before i paid deposit, the se did say (n wrote down) that it takes 3~7 working days fr registration to collection. she said some se didn't inform clients abt this n caused the unhappinesa. for my case, i got the car in 4 working days.

This is a good honest SE with good practice. Thumbs up! At least she’s brave enough to tell customers upfront. Should engage such SE. At least there’s black and white written down, so delay cannot be blamed on her. Customers are made aware and signed.

Anyone use "Android play" to navigate on the Elantra? My Applepay works immediately but for Andriod play it fails to connect with many attempts.

Any particular step or upgrade we need to do or download?

Dear all, What your experience on fuels consumption of Elantra-S. The spec sheet says 6.4L / 100km (I.e. 15km/L). But so far, my experience for 2-week is full tank (40-L) only get about 400km... that's 10km/L. I use RON95 Esso fuels.

I don't think that will cause any problem... I drove my Toyota for 6 yrs doing that. Not sure any savings fuels, I just want to rest my foot; not to step on the brake all the time when waiting at Traffic light.

i get about 12.5km/l on the meter, still running process, about 300km done. hopefully after 1st service can reach 15km/l. however, good fc partially because komoco pump the tyre to 35psi 

• Praise 1

Completely agree. Actually if delay but haven’t registered with lta still ok. But after registration, delay then not so good la. Most importantly need to tell customers latest collection date, not earliest car reaching Sg port date. Coz will give false hope to customers that a few weeks later can collect car. Haha.

i'm did mention this to my SE, he just said  admin side got too  many car too handle so a bit impossible to that. 

Anyone use "Android play" to navigate on the Elantra? My Applepay works immediately but for Andriod play it fails to connect with many attempts.

Any particular step or upgrade we need to do or download?

is android auto, mine one just plug and  play oh, maybe you need to check you phone and android auto version 

• Praise 1

i get about 12.5km/l on the meter, still running process, about 300km done. hopefully after 1st service can reach 15km/l. however, good fc partially because komoco pump the tyre to 35psi

At 300km, I got only 11.97km/hr on the meter. If really true in long run, FC really lousy sia
  • Praise 1

35 psi is just nice, i always pump my tyres with this pressure. I still have 1 weeks to my first service... i have clock over 1k km liao... anyway i have be getting 13.5 to 14km/l on meter 75% highway. on paper is ard 12.5 to 13 km/l, i think it is very decent FC.

i do however have an weird issue (dunno if it is an issue), after i park car for more then 4-5hours, the brake pedal will be harden, not space to depress it. After i start car, it become normal again. this only happen after 1week after i collect car. i thinking if any of you have this issue?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1