2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Neutral Newbie

Tuff-coat and Soundclad is done by Tuffi, based at Sin Ming. They are not affiliated with Komoco so no reason why they will be based in their workshop in Alexandra.

Bro are you still interested in my 16 inches stock elite rims and tyre. I don't know how to pm you....
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Tuff-coat and Soundclad is done by Tuffi, based at Sin Ming. They are not affiliated with Komoco so no reason why they will be based in their workshop in Alexandra.

Bro are you still interested in my 16 inches stock elite rims and tyre. I don't know how to pm you....

I can't get a good price on my stock rims. Guess must drive until time to change tyres alr Hahah.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I can't get a good price on my stock rims. Guess must drive until time to change tyres alr Hahah.

Yours is 15 inches? Actually I can wait too hahaha I dekit my rims and tyre so I am keeping it at home. Hopefully get a quote better than selling it to a workshop

use BOC (Bank of China) Zaobao credit card for SPC. can get up to 30.7%

....Can I know where I can apply for this card?...thanks

use BOC (Bank of China) Zaobao credit card for SPC. can get up to 30.7%

Just take note of the minimum spending amount of $600 required every month in order to get Max rebate and savings.
  • Praise 2

Just booked an Elantra S over the weekend... trading in my 2.5 year old french conti. I used to drive a KIA cerato forte from 2010-2015. So im back, to the Kimchi's. Sad that im letting go my current car but well.... bo bian; I dont see any benefits of driving a diesel car anymore in Spore.. after diesel tax introduced in end 2015-2016, diesel is no longer dirt cheap. Moreover servicing cost of conti is crazy...

• Praise 3

Whats the best petrol credit card to use without spending requirements?

I'm using OCBC plus card, 18% discount directly without min spending at caltex

When I collect my car i check the mileage is <35km... I dont think they drive the car to Sin Ming because:-

But I am quite sure they drive the car from the port to their warehouse in Penjuru area around 10km, i alway see new un-registered Hyundai car running on AYE and exit at Jurong port road exit.

"Assume" they drive from Penjuru to Alexandra showroom makes another 10+km.....

I loved this car too.

Mine also around 35km, my SE told me the car drive from sin ming to penjuru, which I'm think is true also, I always saw unregistered elantra pump petrol at shell station before jurong port exit Edited by CMChong_197462

Just booked an Elantra S over the weekend... trading in my 2.5 year old french conti. I used to drive a KIA cerato forte from 2010-2015. So im back, to the Kimchi's. Sad that im letting go my current car but well.... bo bian; I dont see any benefits of driving a diesel car anymore in Spore.. after diesel tax introduced in end 2015-2016, diesel is no longer dirt cheap. Moreover servicing cost of conti is crazy...

Welcome to Elantra ! When are you expecting to collect car? Just let you know upfront that now it is selling like hotcakes, you may only be able to collect your car 3-8days after LTA registration. So you may want to check and double confirm with your SE. haha....be mentally prepared.

• Praise 1

Welcome to Elantra ! When are you expecting to collect car? Just let you know upfront that now it is selling like hotcakes, you may only be able to collect your car 3-8days after LTA registration. So you may want to check and double confirm with your SE. haha....be mentally prepared.

Hi, actually me and SamuelJ are the same person, I realized I had 2 accounts and logged in the old one that was inactive, only posted 1 post and forgot about the account totally after so long.

Thanks, today bidding... but im not in a hurry because in trading in my current ride. =]

• Praise 1

Hi.. 2.5 yr old car trade in.. Wah lose lots of $$$.. How much AD eat yr car?

Yalor... give and take la.

I bought my current ride for $95k in June 2016, trade in $56k, handover in early Nov.

But its to note that price of new cars have dropped in tandem with COE prices. My Elantra costs $74,999. Anyway SE was honest and helpful.

Edited by Kazuya

Sounds like a C4 or a DS5. Your decision to get rid of the longer term pain may not be wrong, but financially you have to write off quite a fair bit considering the higher COE in 2015 and the less popular brand of the car. Trade in is a smart option instead of selling it off. Your loss may have also been cushioned by the special price when you bought that car.

All in good for you and congrates for your new happiness soon.

Last point to note is not all conti cars are expensive to maintain.

Sounds like a C4 or a DS5. Your decision to get rid of the longer term pain may not be wrong, but financially you have to write off quite a fair bit considering the higher COE in 2015 and the less popular brand of the car. Trade in is a smart option instead of selling it off. Your loss may have also been cushioned by the special price when you bought that car.

All in good for you and congrates for your new happiness soon.

Last point to note is not all conti cars are expensive to maintain.

Very smart... you guessed correctly. Unfortunately it really is expensive to maintain. Parts need to be ordered from France
↡ Advertisement