2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Very smart... you guessed correctly. Unfortunately it really is expensive to maintain. Parts need to be ordered from France

↡ Advertisement

Have quite a few colleagues who changed from French to Japanese/Korean cars. Most common complaint is parts and workshops that can service often charge much higher.

All the best! Komoco seems to always get their COE. Feel sian that I didn't take the cheaper 8 bid NG instead hahah

Agreed, not all conti. But almost always french hahah.

I always tell my friends now, the only french worth getting is a kiss, period. Edited by Kazuya
  • Praise 2

I work for marketing company and we are seeking to purchase some B2B leads for our clients who operate across various niches. I am thinking of trying out https://wowitloveithaveit.com for these B2B mailing and email lists. Does anyone have any experience with Wowitloveithaveit.com? Many thanks

Please get lost x 2

I always tell my friends now, the only french worth getting is a kiss, period.

michelin tires are still very good. about the only reliable automotive product that is good from france.

Just secured my COE in 1 bid... non guaranteed. I guess they wanna clear all backlogs before Cars at Expo. They bid $29,998. LOL the SE really solid, tell me dont bother get guaranteed.

Edited by Kazuya

Just secured my COE in 1 bid... non guaranteed. I guess they wanna clear all backlogs before Cars at Expo. They bid $29,998. LOL the SE really solid, tell me dont bother get guaranteed.

Congrats!

• Praise 1

Yah lo... Me too... SE ask me go down make balance payment asap.

• Praise 1

Just take note of the minimum spending amount of $600 required every month in order to get Max rebate and savings.

Not very difficult :)

Bro, the 23% cash rebate for BOC is rebate to CC account?

Yes, to cc account.

Congrats! Welcome to the club.

Yah lo... Me too... SE ask me go down make balance payment asap.

Congrats! Welcome to the club.

Collected my car on Saturday. The only beef I have with Elantra is the cabin air intake. It can be a super cool/rainy day, but the moment I turn off the AC while leaving the fan on, it starts to blow in hot air. It's no wonder the aircon is not as cool as my previous car, and gotta set the temperature to Max AC.

Anyone managed to overcome this?

Collected my car on Saturday. The only beef I have with Elantra is the cabin air intake. It can be a super cool/rainy day, but the moment I turn off the AC while leaving the fan on, it starts to blow in hot air. It's no wonder the aircon is not as cool as my previous car, and gotta set the temperature to Max AC.

Anyone managed to overcome this?

Actually many cars are like that.. its our weather.

Neutral Newbie

Me too. Not sure when the stock will be in SG. Silver colour.

• Praise 1

Brakes buay jiak is dangerous le.

Stock brakes confirm jiak. I ever jammed brake to avoid a U turning grab driver Mazda3. I was travelling straight. Best part is footage not captured on default HP car cam. Hai...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1