2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Just secured my COE in 1 bid... non guaranteed. I guess they wanna clear all backlogs before Cars at Expo. They bid $29,998. LOL the SE really solid, tell me dont bother get guaranteed.

Congrats!
↡ Advertisement

Stock brakes confirm jiak. I ever jammed brake to avoid a U turning grab driver Mazda3. I was travelling straight. Best part is footage not captured on default HP car cam. Hai...

Hmm, when driving the hp camera not running? Or not within view?

Just secured my COE in 1 bid... non guaranteed. I guess they wanna clear all backlogs before Cars at Expo. They bid $29,998. LOL the SE really solid, tell me dont bother get guaranteed.

Coe dropped so much to 25.5k, surely KMC get coe for you the car was sold to you base on 28k coe... they are making 3k more :)

Actually many cars are like that.. its our weather.

I drove 2 other cars previously, both don't blow hot air on a cool day if I leave the fan on without AC. Just wondering if the intake is too near some hot component.

I drove 2 other cars previously, both don't blow hot air on a cool day if I leave the fan on without AC. Just wondering if the intake is too near some hot component.

My impression is also weather. This happens when outside temp is 34 and above. Need to fan speed 3 and mid-way on the blue scale.

Coe dropped so much to 25.5k, surely KMC get coe for you the car was sold to you base on 28k coe... they are making 3k more :)

They make a lot.

With S trim omv of 11.5k,coe 25.4k,selling price 75k.

They make 22.6k profit per car.

Enough for them to sell one car,get two cars free.lol.......

Hmm, when driving the hp camera not running? Or not within view?

the incident happened in the morning, and prior to incident I already drove for half an hour(not recorded)

played back only have the night before recordings.

I dun mind, because im trading in my existing ride, and the dealer also quote me based on previous coe. If now that coe drops, im sure i’ll get less for my current car. Tried already, because I almost changed 4 months ago.

yeah somehow the fan blow hot air if off ac... so the only way to tune the coldness is to turn the cold knob to middle Edited by Devilcup

They make a lot.

With S trim omv of 11.5k,coe 25.4k,selling price 75k.

They make 22.6k profit per car.

Enough for them to sell one car,get two cars free.lol.......

You have to factor in their expenses
  • Praise 1

Congrats again!

You have to factor in their expenses

Agree.

We can only know their profit but we do not know their expenses.

Hyundai profit 36% for elantra whereas Honda profits 29% for their city and Toyota profits 25% for their altis.

And we see people posting that Komoco etc made lots of profits. These are the shallow thinkers in MCF. Take some figures from LTA, do some calculation and assume that ADs makes so much.

Agree.

We can only know their profit but we do not know their expenses.

Hyundai profit 36% for elantra whereas Honda profits 29% for their city and Toyota profits 25% for their altis.

And we see people posting that Komoco etc made lots of profits. These are the shallow thinkers in MCF. Take some figures from LTA, do some calculation and assume that ADs makes so much.

Cant blame cos very cents count.lol.....

That's why some opt out this,opt out that,got free service,no free labour just to minimize the selling price.

• Praise 1