2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

I'm using OCBC plus card, 18% discount directly without min spending at caltex

Mine also around 35km, my SE told me the car drive from sin ming to penjuru, which I'm think is true also, I always saw unregistered elantra pump petrol at shell station before jurong port exit

Thank you for your vindication....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Doing 1000km servicing tomorrow after almost 1 month. Hoping to finish fast, booked a 1.30pm slot.

Been getting 10km/L, hope the numbers will be better after the oil change. Some members mentioned pickup also slightly better?

For those folks that bought engine oil at giant, online or other places, usually where you guys service the car? Any good workshop recommended on west area that allow bring own oil and oil filter? And also will issue receipt as proof of service? Beside, can we buy oil filter at komoco?

• Praise 2

I drove 2 other cars previously, both don't blow hot air on a cool day if I leave the fan on without AC. Just wondering if the intake is too near some hot component.

I have found the solution with the help of my SE. If the AC Temp indicator is not within the MAX AC solid blue bar zone, the heater will be activated and there will be warm air, even though you may activate just the fan blower without the AC.

So you can only turn the knob 2 "click" to the right from MAX AC, turn any further to the right will activate the heater though still within the blue zone.

Edited by DouglasKwok
  • Praise 1

For those folks that bought engine oil at giant, online or other places, usually where you guys service the car? Any good workshop recommended on west area that allow bring own oil and oil filter? And also will issue receipt as proof of service? Beside, can we buy oil filter at komoco?

When you request all workshop will provide receipt as for oil filter and spare parts can get from Hyundai stockiest such as Ming Ghee or Song Yi or Fong Tat etc.

• Praise 2

I will get the ultimate black face from the workshop and they will slowly do your car.

• Praise 1

U can buy original  oil filter from song yi autp pte ltd 

• Praise 2

I have found the solution with the help of my SE. If the AC Temp indicator is not within the MAX AC solid blue bar zone, the heater will be activated and there will be warm air, even though you may activate just the fan blower without the AC.

So you can only turn the knob 2 "click" to the right from MAX AC, turn any further to the right will activate the heater though still within the blue zone.

oh that the reason why the air con not cold
  • Praise 2

like that digital aircon is better. 

• Praise 1

Doing 1000km servicing tomorrow after almost 1 month. Hoping to finish fast, booked a 1.30pm slot.

Been getting 10km/L, hope the numbers will be better after the oil change. Some members mentioned pickup also slightly better?

Did u bring own EO ? How long does it take? At Alexandra ?
  • Praise 1

Did u bring own EO ? How long does it take? At Alexandra ?

Lol my package comes with EO. Sitting at waiting area now.

Yes at Alexandra. Need to update firmware also.

Edited by zgim80
  • Praise 1

Just secured my COE in 1 bid... non guaranteed. I guess they wanna clear all backlogs before Cars at Expo. They bid $29,998. LOL the SE really solid, tell me dont bother get guaranteed.

Hi

Me too , luckily didn't top up to get guarantee COE.

They bidded 29,198 for my case , wondering now Elantra price at least down $2K ?

Edited by Crystal_tiong
  • Praise 2

Elantra 1.6A - $70,999

Elantra 1.6A S -$75,999

Elantra 1.6A Elite - $82,999

7 years free servicing, $500 fuel voucher. Not sure how true. Maybe got condition to meet

↡ Advertisement