2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

I feel that the steering is stable at 110KM/h. Donât feel light. But maybe your feeling and mine are different.

Make me suspect over-inflated tyres. Did KMC check and pump the tyres during 1k servicing?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I also drove 2 odyssey before , their air outlet are mounted on the roof and very powerful somehow, very important for 3rd row passengers.

The sedan 2nd row air outlets is at knee level, not very effective and I find it not as cold.

My caren also at knee level.

I would say is quite useless according to back passenger feedback.lol.....

• Praise 2

My caren also at knee level.

I would say is quite useless according to back passenger feedback.lol.....

Well. If they give free. Good.

Like in the case of avante, basic also

has it. Definitely happy.

But my view is it should never be used as a deciding factor when choosing one over another. Just saying.

• Praise 3

I feel that the steering is stable at 110KM/h. Don’t feel light. But maybe your feeling and mine are different.

Hyundai steering is considered light. I found myself oversteer in cornering

Tires pressure as per specification on the side plate. I think Hyundai still has room for improvement in this area.

Also, the suspension is quite hard over hump unlike firm feel in other make.

• Praise 3

Hyundai steering is considered light. I found myself oversteer in cornering

Tires pressure as per specification on the side plate. I think Hyundai still has room for improvement in this area.

Also, the suspension is quite hard over hump unlike firm feel in other make.

I think apart from European makes, most Japanese makes equally light leh... suspension is hard is quite surprising cos reviews often ammpjagw Hyundai suspension as being soft... or comfort-biased...
  • Praise 2

I think apart from European makes, most Japanese makes equally light leh... suspension is hard is quite surprising cos reviews often ammpjagw Hyundai suspension as being soft... or comfort-biased...

• Praise 3

Having elantra s. Some feature below 2 front seats, anybody notice that? Kind like semi socket.what is that for?

Probably the electrical socket for the Elite version's electrically powered seat for driver...

https://www.carbuyer.com.sg/singapores-top-10-car-brands-of-2018/

passenger-car-sales-chart-2018.png

Hyundai is a surprise re-entry into the top five, coming in just under Mercedes, and leaping up from eighth position. 

With 6,540 units registered, it almost equaled its decade-best of  6,639 units set in 2009, a 172 percent increase from 2017’s 3,804, and its ranking was helped by much closer competition in spots four to 10. It was one of the few brands in the top 10 to report a large sales percentage increase. 

“We are very proud of 2018’s sales results, which are the result of having a great product lineup, as well as huge support from Hyundai Motor Company, and the hard work of the staff at Komoco Motors.” said Mr Teo Hock Seng, group managing director, Komoco Holdings. 

While 2018 saw the debut of an all-new range of i30 (hatch, wagon, fastback) it was the humble Avante/Elantra sedan that helped its sales figures. Komoco Motors says it sold 4,549 units of the Elantra here in 2018, making that the best-selling sedan in Singapore – and note that this was the pre-facelift version, not the new one shown above. 

The total figure also doesn’t include fleet sales (Komoco says it sold 7,277 units if those are included) nor does it include 200 units of the Kona EV that’ve just been bought by car-sharing app Grab. 

• Praise 3