2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

On 5/8/2020 at 12:01 PM, Terratoss said:

Hi all, I'mnot sure if anyone ans your Q yet. When I gotten my elantra oct 18, I notice this issue as well. Accordingly to my findings, hyundai put a +5-10% buffer from the smallest compatible rim size for the car to compensate in case if someone put a 17" rim(max supported) for the model, the speedo will be almost just right before it records a slower speed instead.

Hi bros,

anyone can recommend where i can change ny Elantra side mirrors to auto close type.

checked with nancy from leng kee and she quoted but her price is always premium.

↡ Advertisement

20 hours ago, poresia said:

Hi bros,

anyone can recommend where i can change ny Elantra side mirrors to auto close type.

checked with nancy from leng kee and she quoted but her price is always premium.

check with stockist songyi on the price then get a workshop to do the installation.

5 hours ago, ferrytales said:

check with stockist songyi on the price then get a workshop to do the installation.

Agree... this is the most cost effective way...

On 6/26/2020 at 1:41 PM, poresia said:

Hi bros,

Maybe you can check with SgGarage under the accessories column 

On 9/6/2020 at 6:07 PM, teomingern said:

What does the manual say? I believe mine for LF Sonata says never or 100,000 km... to inspect only... my car is 62,000+ km haven't changed...

If i am not mistaken, manual recommends change interval of ATF at 100k km.

Edited by Ahtea

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Totally new here i hope this is the right place to ask.

My family we just bought this used Elantra. Apparently it's a 2014 facelift elite elantra. 

When i click the Navi, i encounter this error pop up. We asked the dealer he say this version all no GPS/Navi so that's why got error. 

Anyone know how to solve it? Or is really totally no have such function.

The error msg is basically saying "NavIQ is facing serious error, need to shut it down".

Appreciate the help~

33749a30-8179-4235-b377-c3f468f109f8.jpg

On 9/8/2020 at 10:11 AM, Picasso said:

Hi All,

Totally new here i hope this is the right place to ask.

My family we just bought this used Elantra. Apparently it's a 2014 facelift elite elantra. 

When i click the Navi, i encounter this error pop up. We asked the dealer he say this version all no GPS/Navi so that's why got error. 

Anyone know how to solve it? Or is really totally no have such function.

The error msg is basically saying "NavIQ is facing serious error, need to shut it down".

Appreciate the help~

33749a30-8179-4235-b377-c3f468f109f8.jpg

Is this the original head unit?

Hi guys,

I recently bought a 2016 Elantra and the car radio is stock. Stock as in its not those touch screen kind. I'm wondering anyone of you who hasn't change the radio having the same problem as well.

When i listen to 95FM, the sound goes all around. Sometimes left side, sometimes right then sometimes balance. I've went through the sound settings and switched all to the middle but its still the same issue. Anyone has a solution to this?

Edited by X3dnd3x

6 hours ago, X3dnd3x said:

Hi guys,

I recently bought a 2016 Elantra and the car radio is stock. Stock as in its not those touch screen kind. I'm wondering anyone of you who hasn't change the radio having the same problem as well.

When i listen to 95FM, the sound goes all around. Sometimes left side, sometimes right then sometimes balance. I've went through the sound settings and switched all to the middle but its still the same issue. Anyone has a solution to this?

You may like to send back to KMC and need a software updated. My previous experience was the sound became softer as my speed increases. I sent to the service centre and inform them the problem and they updated the software. The problem was solved

1 hour ago, Tcx607 said:

You may like to send back to KMC and need a software updated. My previous experience was the sound became softer as my speed increases. I sent to the service centre and inform them the problem and they updated the software. The problem was solved

Did they charge you for the updating of software?

17 minutes ago, X3dnd3x said:

Did they charge you for the updating of software?

My case was FOC since the car is still under warranty. During the explanation of the radio issue, the customer service immediate knew the problem and accepted without questioning further. From my observation, this is a known issue on the radio. My 2 cents input

38 minutes ago, Tcx607 said:

My case was FOC since the car is still under warranty. During the explanation of the radio issue, the customer service immediate knew the problem and accepted without questioning further. From my observation, this is a known issue on the radio. My 2 cents input

Okay thanks bro. Shall head down to KMC and see what they say. Mine has no more warranty so if its more than $100, i guess i shall live with it. Haha.