Spark Car Care

Sdf4786k

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Used to be very good. But these days the service given was pretty bad and unprofessional. When u purchase 4 tires from them, they commit to provide free lifetime rotation and balancing for you. Even the free wheel rotation was a scam when u purchase four tires from them. It was less than a year since I purchase four tires but they refuse to provide free rotation but insist I pay for wheel rotation or purchase new tire again when u have just change less than a year ago

Edited by wy555

Public listed company ran by employees.

But they do set some service standards. Greetings; lounge for waiting; customer service; employee of the month awards etc. The good thing is that they’ve no incentive to cheat your money, they still get their salary.

As opposed going to workshops where boss and employees service your car. They’re all out to ask you change this change that and of course cheat you.

• Praise 1

They were formerly known as Comfort Delgro something. Cannot remember. I doubt they will cheat but their salary may also come with commission for selling certain product/service.

Public listed company ran by employees.

But they do set some service standards. Greetings; lounge for waiting; customer service; employee of the month awards etc. The good thing is that they’ve no incentive to cheat your money, they still get their salary.

As opposed going to workshops where boss and employees service your car. They’re all out to ask you change this change that and of course cheat you.