What will you think if you see your plane making a u turn?

Wind30

My yesterday flight from Japan to Singapore, the plane made a u turn after nearing taiwan....

went back to tokyo. JAL....

Just tell us maintenance issue...

Horrible feeling

Edited by Wind30
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

My yesterday flight from Japan to Singapore, the plane made a u turn after nearing taiwan....

Horrible feeling

I think sometimes the pilots need to go toilet pang sai :ph34r:

Horrible feeling

I felt your anxiety.. must be heart in the mouth ...

Be thankful you landed safely in Tokyo ... The feeling of solid ground is still more shiok than in the air ...

Hope you have a safe journey back home in the next flight :)

• Praise 1

Kenna before on SQ flight back to SG from Incheon, not uturn, but like almost land liao then suddenly lift off again to circle around and try to land another time.

At that point in time, wifey beside me and I juz told myself "at worst the both of us go off together, it's been a good life".

Got an uncle beside me say muz be pilot inexperience, angle sala. Dunno how true.

• Praise 1

Kenna before on SQ flight back to SG from Incheon, not uturn, but like almost land liao then suddenly lift off again to circle around and try to land another time.

At that point in time, wifey beside me and I juz told myself "at worst the both of us go off together, it's been a good life".

Got an uncle beside me say muz be pilot inexperience, angle sala. Dunno how true.

sometimes got crosswinds or traffic reasons etc.

not really everything the pilot fault lah.

• Praise 4

sometimes got crosswinds or traffic reasons etc.

not really everything the pilot fault lah.

Horrible feeling

Fly until Taiwan already , then say got to turn back due to maintenance , not so bad la. Mean small problem only.

If announce need to make emergency landing immediately in Taiwan , then perhaps more scary .

If no announcement made and the plane lands without pilots knowledge , then siao liao. [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 4

now i got phobia of taking planes.. :wacko:

Even have phobia but sometimes if you need to take plane also no choice. Everyone sure have our own phobia, but life still must goes on.