To owner of Black Audi A4 SJW7368D

Vulcann

most vans on the roads here shows signs of body damage - either they have hit something or others have hit them!

most of the time they look unwashed as well. Hardly come across a van as good as this Tokyo example...

8360528936_1a6311909e_b.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Please refer to the video footage of your parked car at lot 62 of Towner Rd HDB open-air car park TR1 being reversed into at 6:45pm on 15 Sep 2015 (Tue) by a light green van Toyota Hiace GP5674E driven by a woman in red top:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09vLgKUdaG4[/media

I was in a rush so did not manage to stay behind to ensure the offending driver leaves her particulars.

Hope she had done so but if not I hope the above footage can aid in your insurance claims.

Good luck.

Good on you bro. Thumbsup.

I must say you had balls of steel driving past that proven kuku driver later. I can almost feel your anxiety - will the kuku reverse into me also? - as you're passing. [laugh]

That motherf*cking motorbike could have caused her to reverse straight towards the Awwwwwdeeeeee because she would have hit the bike had she turned her front wheels. Didn't help that that mofo rode straight pass her while she reversed. But she's still a kuku driver 😂

Edited by Porker
  • Praise 1

If the dents on the van is anything to go by, I wonder how many other properties were damaged by the driver(s) of the van.

Please refer to the video footage of your parked car at lot 62 of Towner Rd HDB open-air car park TR1 being reversed into at 6:45pm on 15 Sep 2015 (Tue) by a light green van Toyota Hiace GP5674E driven by a woman in red top:

I was in a rush so did not manage to stay behind to ensure the offending driver leaves her particulars.

Hope she had done so but if not I hope the above footage can aid in your insurance claims.

Good luck.

TS is a good guy [thumbsup]

Think the driver is probably too kan cheong to park into the lot

This can happened because the driver reversed directly in the direction of the audi, view can be blocked since van is also bigger

That's why must always check rear view mirror plus side mirror

• Praise 1

Yes especially when you drive a van or covered truck where even to rely on side mirrors is insufficient to ensure that you will not reverse into another vehicle / object unless you put your head out of the window and if necessary get down to assess before safely reversing into the parking lot.

It does not matter how skilful or experience a driver is unless you can have a full view of the rear. It does help when one has a reverse camera however, some drivers are still capable of reversing until they hit the wall or curb regardless the camera or beeping sensor.

Hence, nothing beats a safe and responsible driver who takes extreme precaution to avoid reversing into an object.

No one encounter this before? I almost reversed into another car in this way before also. Lol. Aim for the wrong lot then reverse using side mirrors. So won't be able to see the car in the lot unless the driver check the rearview mirror or look back. Luckily I always look into my rearview mirror before I continue reversing into the lot or else the same thing would have happened to me.

• Praise 3

most vans on the roads here shows signs of body damage - either they have hit something or others have hit them!

most of the time they look unwashed as well. Hardly come across a van as good as this Tokyo example...

OT a little bit. Love the way the lorry open its rear cargo space in japan. Machiam Transformer. Saw it during my last trip there :

post-2654-0-37715800-1406175333_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

van lorry pickup many dents is very very normal one

those bling bling goods vehicle, you know is not for do work one [laugh]

workman boots leh, not office shoes you know

hee hee... tot it's said by gu long, and is the vice versa version?

yes...yes...indeed its 古龙。 Thanks for the correction.

first is reverse into a tree and now the wrong author.

double embarrassment :grin:

I must say you had balls of steel driving past that proven kuku driver later. I can almost feel your anxiety - will the kuku reverse into me also? - as you're passing. [laugh]

The van driver gesture TS to go first. She better surrender her licence if she still reverse when TS is passing. :D

• Praise 1

Mainly because the vans here mostly company owned so the drivers don't really care plus usually get accident, the company won't sack them so easily unless they really get into so many accidents or serious accidents that cause the company to suffer a loss. By sacking them, the company lose a delivery driver and its not easy to find another one. And the new one might be just as bad anyway.

bro, good guess [thumbsup] Fast hand fast leg braked when the van's reverse lights were up [sweatdrop] Only after the it's brake lights were lighted up next AND she gestured me to move on then I dared to drive past.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yes especially when you drive a van or covered truck where even to rely on side mirrors is insufficient to ensure that you will not reverse into another vehicle / object unless you put your head out of the window and if necessary get down to assess before safely reversing into the parking lot.

It does not matter how skilful or experience a driver is unless you can have a full view of the rear. It does help when one has a reverse camera however, some drivers are still capable of reversing until they hit the wall or curb regardless the camera or beeping sensor.

Hence, nothing beats a safe and responsible driver who takes extreme precaution to avoid reversing into an object.

Even with all my camera and sensors now i think I take longer to gonstan than my smaller old car [sweatdrop]

end up checking all mirrors and everything anyway

• Praise 1

Good luck.

Thanks for the video, Bro :)

Hopefully the van driver will be honest enough to admit his mistake and leave the particulars behind....

Thumbs UP for your kind deed :))

Kam sia [wave] for all the praises (if only 5 praises = SGD5 [laugh] )

Just doing my part since I have the means to do so. Do so if you are able to.

Been a victim (3X) myself so can empathise for some other poor blokes suffering the same fate.

If only all of us can be a bit more careful & most important a little more patient most of the accidents can be avoided, tio bo?

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement