10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Supercharged

Nope , according to a SE when I asked..so far, none of the car model from KM comes with sensing.

so they are all NON-SENSE!  [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Nope , according to a SE when I asked..so far, none of the car model from KM comes with sensing.

Latest technology not included in newest car?

I heard even the PI vezel have this option.

so they are all NON-SENSE!  [:p]

Actually this is one technology that I would rather not have

I mean come on, imagine the car auto brake for u just becos theres heavy traffic in front ? And when the system put some space between you and the car in front, another a**hole will barge in. [furious] and you Honda Sense will do more ebrake...

Well you are just setting yourself up for getting your ass kissed by the cars behind...

SG is not Japan hor... We just don't have the kind of driving skills nor etitquate for Honda Sense to work as it should.

• Praise 1

Anyone book the 1.5 turbo ?

Still 123 k right ?

How abt front light, issit LED

Let say book now, when is the deliverey date

Book now then future coe drop still pay 123k ?

Sorry not in S'pore, no time to go KM

What about COE up ? All this base on what package you sign lo .

I mean come on, imagine the car auto brake for u just becos theres heavy traffic in front ? And when the system put some space between you and the car in front, another a**hole will barge in. [furious] and you Honda Sense will do more ebrake...

Well you are just setting yourself up for getting your ass kissed by the cars behind...

SG is not Japan hor... We just don't have the kind of driving skills nor etitquate for Honda Sense to work as it should.

Well bro, whether you like it or not, this is the future of automobiles.

Slowly but surely, we are moving towards a driverless car era and features like e-brake, pedestrian sensing, self parking, remote features are already available in some brands like Benz, BMW etc

Frankly, I also don't quite like it cos I'm a driving enthusiast and being older, not exactly welcome changes in something I'm comfortable with but bopian right?

Anyone book the 1.5 turbo ?

Still 123 k right ?

How abt front light, issit LED

Let say book now, when is the deliverey date

Book now then future coe drop still pay 123k ?

Sorry not in S'pore, no time to go KM

From what I read here, delivery should be Aug/Sept at the earliest?

If COE goes below the rebate level think $44k, you will get a refund; otherwise you will pay the agreed price should Kah be able to secure your COE.

• Praise 6

Neutral Newbie

I mean come on, imagine the car auto brake for u just becos theres heavy traffic in front ? And when the system put some space between you and the car in front, another a**hole will barge in. [furious] and you Honda Sense will do more ebrake...

Honda sensing package is all about safety.

If you dun like it, can always switch it off.

But its always a good thing to have in a safety package.

Personally I dislike the auto brake too. But the Lane Keep assist is good for travelling up north. Its like semi-autonomous driving. Cool....

And to think KM rather give sunroof + bodykit...hmm...

I also don't like so many of "new tech" on modern cars, I still like so native car feature, include manual gear,

more fun driving

Supercharged

i guess u have never tried this auto-ebrake tech b4,

coz most (if not all) will only auto-ebrake when they sense u r not braking & will end up crashing into something,

ie. fast approaching something and yet still on the accelerator THEN it will auto-ebrake.

if already off the accelerator or already on the brakes, then it will not auto-ebrake.

Hi all,

I have the specs of the new Turbo civic for spore,
can someone kindly guide me how to post pictures to here from my iphone 6s? tks

Turbocharged

Hi all,

post-3324-0-10884400-1463394684_thumb.png

• Praise 1

Well bro, whether you like it or not, this is the future of automobiles.

Slowly but surely, we are moving towards a driverless car era and features like e-brake, pedestrian sensing, self parking, remote features are already available in some brands like Benz, BMW etc

Frankly, I also don't quite like it cos I'm a driving enthusiast and being older, not exactly welcome changes in something I'm comfortable with but bopian right?

From what I read here, delivery should be Aug/Sept at the earliest?

If COE goes below the rebate level think $44k, you will get a refund; otherwise you will pay the agreed price should Kah be able to secure your COE.

I went to Alexandra showroom last month and they told me latest delivery for 1.6 version is till around October time frame as many have booked last month.

For 1.5t, I remember the agent told me it's guaranteed Coe at sgd122,999.

Hi all,

Hi bro,

Eagerly wait for you post 1.5t spec. Haha

i guess u have never tried this auto-ebrake tech b4,

coz most (if not all) will only auto-ebrake when they sense u r not braking & will end up crashing into something,

ie. fast approaching something and yet still on the accelerator THEN it will auto-ebrake.

if already off the accelerator or already on the brakes, then it will not auto-ebrake.

Good for blur cock driver

Later his specs shows bhp and torque nia. We need the details on the features.

Upon of Bhp and torque, my more concern about safety feature

Any specs on the 1.6l ?

Is it the same old engine as the 9th Gen one?

yes, seems like the same engine at 9th gen from what the se told me

Any specs on the 1.6l ?

Is it the same old engine as the 9th Gen one?

Not just the 9th gen... it dates back to Gen 8... the FD Civic generation.

Its just a destroked R18A 1.8L that was the main staple engine for the FD Civic back then.

↡ Advertisement