10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Thanks, Route88! [laugh]

For the record, I have not bought the 1.5T and so I do not have any manual to refer to.

I test drove the 1.5T last Friday and when I asked Honda SE the PCD for the 1.5T, he could not answer. The reason for asking the PCD was because I wanted to transfer my existing Enkei rims (PCD 5 x 114.3mm) over to the 1.5T.

Thank you ct3833 for the reminder to check on the offset and bore size. Much appreciated!

1.5t rims are enkei,if i'm not wrong 17 x 7

Tyres 215/50r17

↡ Advertisement

Hey bros.. Im in sales.. So i travel roughly 80 -100km / day. How is the FC for 1.5t like?

Was deciding between civic 1.5t and prius.

Hey bros.. Im in sales.. So i travel roughly 80 -100km / day. How is the FC for 1.5t like?

Was deciding between civic 1.5t and prius.

fuel comsumption wise of course prius is no horse run.

Anyone heard Kah Motor going to bring in Type R and 5dr Civic?

yes. heard KAH motor is going to bring in the Type R in 2017... not sure when...

except Honda Civic others all are ridicules result :D

I think Opel Astra deserves the best hatchback award.

It's actually a good car and better bargain than the VW Golf.

It was actually my 2ND choice after the Civic.

There are many factors. Color, shipment schedule, etc. At the point when u booked, there may not be any red Color left so got to indent and wait for next shipment. I book common Color which they have stock for Feb delivery. FYI, booked mine just before Xmas, got in 1st coe bid and delivery should be Feb like u.

Same here. Booked a 1.5T early last month for the December production. Looking to get it early Feb after gotten the COE on the 1st bid.

I think Opel Astra deserves the best hatchback award.

It's actually a good car and better bargain than the VW Golf.

It was actually my 2ND choice after the Civic.

Totally agreed. I was contemplating to get the 1.4T Tourer but they did not have the color that I "die die" want to have. They have to indent it and it only arrives in May which is just way too long... 

yes. heard KAH motor is going to bring in the Type R in 2017... not sure when...

it's better to bring in Civic 1.5T manual rather than bring in Type R, [;)]

only minority can affordable Type R, and as a racing category, non-realistic in Singapore traffic condition,  if bring in Civic 1.5T manual, it will lower down the Civic price and more peoples affordable

• Praise 2

Now B&B manual selling more ex than B&B auto even for the same model. [thumbsdown]

You look at PI Axio, manual is selling at higher price than auto.

only minority can affordable Type R, and as a racing category, non-realistic in Singapore traffic condition,  if bring in Civic 1.5T manual, it will lower down the Civic price and more peoples affordable

Now B&B manual selling more ex than B&B auto even for the same model. [thumbsdown]

You look at PI Axio, manual is selling at higher price than auto.

this is due to "A thing is valued if it is rare" :D

if bring in more, it will cheaper

Many fanboys still have the desire for manual shift. Unfortunately, the direction for car manuf is no longer on manual.

Conti such as BMW no longer support manual shift except limited model. Japan is worst, all moving to CVT

In SG, there is so little demand for manual shift. To be honest, I think owners selling manual car has hard time to sell the car in SGcarmart.

In contrary to this, auto and CVT transmission have improved so much in reliability, efficiency, availability. The market has accepted this change and the future remain in this category.

However, motorcycle is still manual shift in this market.

Neutral Newbie

Do U booked the 1.5turbo? I heard those who secured the coe on the Dec bidding have to wait till mar/Apr...

I booked the 1.6NA. Seems from everyone's reply here that the long waiting time is normal.... Guess I just have to wait it out, although my SE still not able to confirm a specific collection date in Feb.

Did anyone managed to get any good freebies deal? I managed to negotiate for my SE to throw in the spoiler atop of the usual package ($500 petrol voucher, Car Cam, Solar film, etc...) Good deal?

I booked the 1.6NA. Seems from everyone's reply here that the long waiting time is normal.... Guess I just have to wait it out, although my SE still not able to confirm a specific collection date in Feb.

Did anyone managed to get any good freebies deal? I managed to negotiate for my SE to throw in the spoiler atop of the usual package ($500 petrol voucher, Car Cam, Solar film, etc...) Good deal?

Wao ! seems quite good! how much did u bought ur 1.6 Civic?

Honda has a ok waiting time .. wait till you go conti :)

Neutral Newbie

Wao ! seems quite good! how much did u bought ur 1.6 Civic?

I booked at $114,999 during Nov'16 with discount of $2K, so total is $112,999.....

1.5t rims are enkei,if i'm not wrong 17 x 7

Tyres 215/50r17

I heard 1.5T rims are heavy, even by Enkei standards.

I'm using Enkei GTC01, 18" x 7.5"

Honda has a ok waiting time .. wait till you go conti :)

Heard the waiting time for MB GLC from C&C is 6 months!
↡ Advertisement