10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

collecting my civic tmr anyone can advise on the check to conduct? Also can any owner advise if kah motor provide free solar film?

May i know when did you purchase your car and from which KM showroom? Thanks.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, anyone knows where to get trunk lip spoiler (something like picture below) for 1.6NA locally?

KM selling at $280 exclude GST and installation. Empirebodykit $220 include installation.

• Praise 2

collecting my civic tmr anyone can advise on the check to conduct? Also can any owner advise if kah motor provide free solar film?

Kah will only deliver all things stated in the contract (depends on your bargain power). You don't get any free stuff during collection other than your SA's big smile and a hand shake  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Sometimes but it goes away as the mileage increases.

that's a bit strange....but after how many KM did the vibrations stop? Thanks.

Supersonic

that's a bit strange....but after how many KM did the vibrations stop? Thanks.

Didn't really take note. Before 2nd servicing already gone.

KM selling at $280 exclude GST and installation. Empirebodykit $220 include installation.

Thanks bro! Seems like Empire has a wide range. Will check it out.

By the way, just got update from SE that Civic 1.6NA will be neutral come July. Will not be affected by the new PM (Particulate Matter) in the VES.

So, for those who are considering the 1.6NA and existing car is not due soon.....no need to rush liao   [thumbsup]  

Neutral Newbie

Got my civic 1.6 yesterday. Rikecool solar film was included even though my contract did not include it, camera was install to fuse box with always on setting (some concern about battery draining). Only disappointment was it does not comes with auto headlight and auto folding side mirror.

For those who recently rec'd their 1.6NA Civic, do you feel a mildly strong vibration at D mode while idling

at traffic lights/stopping, which is caused by the air con compressor cutting in and out roughly at a 30 secs interval?

The rmp will increase by 50 ( from 700 to 750), and the vibration will set in, cut feel the vibration via the steering, the left leg( if you lean it against the shift lever console) and the head-rest. Not to the stage of rattling but quite annoying.

Vibration doesn't happen when air con is off.

The car's new so should not be the engine mounts issues. Kah keeps telling me it's normal when I went for 1K servicing.

I believed is a gene in Honda cars as encountered in City and Civic FD too, only difference is the intensity of the vibration.

Somehow their aircon compressors seem to be more "hush" than other brand.

Got my civic 1.6 yesterday. Rikecool solar film was included even though my contract did not include it, camera was install to fuse box with always on setting (some concern about battery draining). Only disappointment was it does not comes with auto headlight and auto folding side mirror.

There should be a function to cut off the dash cam recording once teh car battery falls below a certain voltage...to ensure the battery will be at least able to start the engine.

For folding mirror...here's a tip, after you have folded the mirrors and off the engine, just press the "fold/unfold" button a second time and the mirrors will unfold "automatically" when you start the engine next.

The greatest disappointments for me is the lack of aribags...only 2 in the1.6NA....even lower specs car of other brand have 6....

and .... the vibration at D mode while idling when the air con compressor cuts in and out.

Got my civic 1.6 yesterday. Rikecool solar film was included even though my contract did not include it, camera was install to fuse box with always on setting (some concern about battery draining). Only disappointment was it does not comes with auto headlight and auto folding side mirror.

U buy car without knowing it's functions?
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

There should be a function to cut off the dash cam recording once teh car battery falls below a certain voltage...to ensure the battery will be at least able to start the engine.

For folding mirror...here's a tip, after you have folded the mirrors and off the engine, just press the "fold/unfold" button a second time and the mirrors will unfold "automatically" when you start the engine next.

The greatest disappointments for me is the lack of aribags...only 2 in the1.6NA....even lower specs car of other brand have 6....

and .... the vibration at D mode while idling when the air con compressor cuts in and out.

Thanks for the tips. I don't feel any engine vibration issue so far.

U buy car without knowing it's functions?

was expecting it to be on any new car. As even my 9 year old kia have it.

• Praise 1

Thanks for the tips. I don't feel any engine vibration issue so far.

was expecting it to be on any new car. As even my 9 year old kia have it.

Every car model is different. The civic 1.5 Turbo has most of the features unlike the 1.6 basic.....similarly with kia k3
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1