10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Yes, thanks DACH.

Not comparing.....purely want to know what can I get for this car as I'm a newbie.

paisei... 

u can get autofold module, shirt, type r arb / endlinks / spoiler / fog lights..... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i got a deal for the 1.5t is 1k discount n they give me some small freebies which is like 100+ i think

congrats  [laugh]

join our chatgroup upon u register your ride  [:)]

Hi all... just collected my 1.6 civic 1 month ago from KM and gradually feel that my aircon is getting warmer. I used to set the temp at 24 and its already quite cold. Now i feel a little stuffy/ uncomfortable with the same temp and fan speed, even on rainy day. Reduced the temp to 21 and feel its not even as cold as before (at 24 degrees Celsius).. 

Any bros encountered same experience? Something is wrong with the aircon.. 

• Praise 1

Hi all... just collected my 1.6 civic 1 month ago from KM and gradually feel that my aircon is getting warmer. I used to set the temp at 24 and its already quite cold. Now i feel a little stuffy/ uncomfortable with the same temp and fan speed, even on rainy day. Reduced the temp to 21 and feel its not even as cold as before (at 24 degrees Celsius).. 

Any bros encountered same experience? Something is wrong with the aircon.. 

Go to the workshop and check it.

Mine is ok at 23 degrees.

Honda Civic same price as Honda HRV but fuel consumption much higher. How to justify purchase of Honda Civic?

Unless you don't mind it is the sister car of PHV Vezel. 

Honda Civic same price as Honda HRV but fuel consumption much higher. How to justify purchase of Honda Civic?

what do u want as a civic?

civic is a sedan and vezel is a crossover 

Hrv is a SUV which is the trend nowadays. Then there are old-fashioned ones like me who prefers a sedan.

There are pros and cons asoociated with each typology so which is your preference?

• Praise 2

Hi guys, can anyone recommend their SE to me? Prefer those lao jiao kind who can make decisions and give a good deal without having to "ask management for approval" type.

Looking at Honda Civic 1.6

Hi guys, can anyone recommend their SE to me? Prefer those lao jiao kind who can make decisions and give a good deal without having to "ask management for approval" type.

I have an SE in mind. PM if you are keen.

But how come Honda Civic 1.6l? It's not your league of car. You should go get the Alfa Romeo Giulia or BMW M2. 

Pm me and i can recommend one SE from leng kee
  • Praise 1

Depends on ur needs and wants. Test drive both to find out.

Both cars r v different. 1 is sedan and the other is crossover. Cornering also different feel.

Pm me and i can recommend one SE from leng kee

Sorry new to this forum. How do I pm you? Would like to have the contact of the SE recommended by you. Leng Kee SE meaning SE from Kah Motors Alexandra right?

I have an SE in mind. PM if you are keen.

But how come Honda Civic 1.6l? It's not your league of car. You should go get the Alfa Romeo Giulia or BMW M2.

I would like to have the contact of the SE you recommend. Sorry newbie to this forum. How do I pm you?
  • Praise 1

congrats  [laugh]

join our chatgroup upon u register your ride  [:)]

Hi Itsec, I just booked for 1.6 civic last weekend.

Can 1.6 civic join in the chat group too?

[laugh]

upgrading the intercooler will void warranty ma? thinking of upgrading it after maybe ride for a few mths.

Anyone gotten the new civic 1.6NA recently? What are the best price you got and freebies?

last time i got ask, they give me spoiler n fog light, but i didn't deal with them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1