10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Anyone else waiting to book the facelifted model? No details given by SE except that it is 2k more than the current model.

I know a few who have booked they FL version , myself included . Not much details given by SE what are the changes . Very minor changes I hear .

No choice KM knows civic can sell , that’s why priced higher .

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi, I was checking out the 1.5T which is 115k for the FL model arriving in June compared to 112k (Open Cat COE) / 113k (Cat B COE) for the pre-FL available for delivery in early March with limited colours only.

I am hoping that o

ther than front bumper and volume knob,

they change the front grille to black and upgrade the rims to 18". SE only confirmed that there is no Honda Sensing.

Did he tell you what's the omv like?

Did he tell you what's the omv like?

$26,801 based on One Motoring's data for Dec 2018 

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/dam/onemotoring/pdf/Car_Cost_Update.pdf

I know a few who have booked they FL version , myself included . Not much details given by SE what are the changes . Very minor changes I hear .

No choice KM knows civic can sell , that’s why priced higher .

Hi can share the package price that you bought? Please PM me if it is not conveneient to share openly. Thanks!

anyone can share the fuel comsumption of the 1.6 is like, im only getting 12km/l

I think no pint comparing like that. It depends on how u drive and what kind of traffic u experience.

Maybe u can tell us what's your daily journey like?

• Praise 1

anyone can share the fuel comsumption of the 1.6 is like, im only getting 12km/l 

It depends on the highway/city ratio.  12 km/l should be around 50% highway. 

• Praise 1

The RS grille and rims you can always change it after you get your car. Too bad still no Sensing. 

still no sensing?

looks like only the high spec-ed Odyssey has the sensing version.

Nonetheless, it also means the civic sold in SG is of lower spec-ed than those sold in the Thai market. 

• Praise 1

So far I've been getting about 12km/l for 80% City 20% highway. When I do 70% highway and 30% city, I can get up to about 14km/l. Took the reading from the trip computer. I do realise that actual consumption could be lower if doing manual calculations.
  • Praise 1

still no sensing?

looks like only the high spec-ed Odyssey has the sensing version.

Nonetheless, it also means the civic sold in SG is of lower spec-ed than those sold in the Thai market.

Higher specs means higher OMV and also higher prices compared to its competitors.

Honda May lose more market share instead.

hi all, am a newbie here but have just booked my 1.6L this morning. Delivery likely Jun, looking forward to learning more from this group.

Am also wondering if anyone knows where I can get older carplates at a cheaper price ? I am looking for a SKJ carplate.

• Praise 1

Higher specs means higher OMV and also higher prices compared to its competitors.

Honda May lose more market share instead.

i think it's a shame by Kah motors The competitors for civic 1.6 is altis, mazda 3, avante, k3, lancer, impreza (subjective coz no 1.6L version).

civic turbo not a lot of competitors except maybe impreza 2.0L or mazda 3 2.0L?

if the new 10th gen Honda Accord is here, then at least there's some competition for camry and mazda 6. 

i think it's a shame by Kah motors The competitors for civic 1.6 is altis, mazda 3, avante, k3, lancer, impreza (subjective coz no 1.6L version).

civic turbo not a lot of competitors except maybe impreza 2.0L or mazda 3 2.0L?

if the new 10th gen Honda Accord is here, then at least there's some competition for camry and mazda 6. 

Good competition always means impetus for the dealers to bring down their prices.

Civic turbo not many competitors within that segment, hence the pricing. Mazda 3 no 2.0L for quite long liao. Impreza 2.0L is an excellent car with good specs unfortunately spoiled by its Ah Beng image.

KM IS planning to bring in the Accord. But has thus far remained tight-lipped on the variant it's bringing in. Good luck trying to accelerate aggressively if it comes with the 1.5T used to power the Civic Turbo.

• Praise 1

Good competition always means impetus for the dealers to bring down their prices.

Civic turbo not many competitors within that segment, hence the pricing. Mazda 3 no 2.0L for quite long liao. Impreza 2.0L is an excellent car with good specs unfortunately spoiled by its Ah Beng image.

KM IS planning to bring in the Accord. But has thus far remained tight-lipped on the variant it's bringing in. Good luck trying to accelerate aggressively if it comes with the 1.5T used to power the Civic Turbo.

if KM is serious bringing in the accord, then it's gonna be exciting.

1.5T pulling an accord is the same as 2.0NA pulling a mazda 6 and 2.0NA pulling a camry in my opinion. 

perhaps honda may put in 1.0T in honda city or jazz? 

So far I've been getting about 12km/l for 80% City 20% highway. When I do 70% highway and 30% city, I can get up to about 14km/l. Took the reading from the trip computer. I do realise that actual consumption could be lower if doing manual calculations.

That’s fantastic

You are doing very well bro

hi all, the 1.5t comes with 2 mufflers with "hidden" tail pipes that face down.

i saw a few FC Civics with quad tips conversion.

may i know which workshop can do it for the 1.5t? and the price too.

thanks!

No Honda sensing? I thought the honda 1.5T offers very poor value for money as it is.

Hi, I was checking out the 1.5T which is 115k for the FL model arriving in June compared to 112k (Open Cat COE) / 113k (Cat B COE) for the pre-FL available for delivery in early March with limited colours only.

I am hoping that other than front bumper and volume knob, they change the front grille to black and upgrade the rims to 18". SE only confirmed that there is no Honda Sensing.

• Praise 1

True, my experience is the actual fuel consumption is up to 0.6L/100km worse than the trip computer.  If the trip computer says 12km/l or 8.3l/100km, actual consumption could be 8.9l/100km or 11.2 km/l. 

↡ Advertisement