10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Anyone knows other differences specs wise between the PI and agent unit? Anyway PIs to recommend?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

My preference is towards the PI one which is the hatch cos of some of the extra features and prefer the design of the hatch.

PI has about 10bhp more, Honda sensing, is the hatch, lane assist and blond spot too if im not wrong. I think a gentleman has no android auto, only Apple car play but im not too sure

You do know the risks of buying from a PI ?

You do know the risks of buying from a PI ?

Yes of course, with PI i will tend to stick with those who have ready stock with documents to prove. And of course would prefer a warranty with insurance backing.
  • Praise 1

Yes of course, with PI i will tend to stick with those who have ready stock with documents to prove. And of course would prefer a warranty with insurance backing.

Which PI you buying from?

Anyone driving 1.6 NA face this issue?

when lowering the driver seat's height, the lever like very flimsy/ shaky, like skipping gear like that. I need to pump many time, & your body cannot lean on the back seat to add pressure.

Raising up the seat is Ok.

Read from oversea CivicX also have this problem. (https://www.civicx.com/threads/drivers-seat-height-adjustment-problem.15781/)

post-195970-0-16732300-1562579017.jpg

• Praise 1

Which PI you buying from?

I have not gone down yet to their shops, just been browsing online first. I only went to the see forester and A200, A200 I like too and PI had ready stock but I want to see all of my intended cars first then decide. A200 I will get from the PI i went to,civic also i will get from a PI. But the others of course from agent. No choice, there's a PI rs estate but i won't get from that shop.

Unfortunately been really busy with office work, so hope to find time soon.

Do you know any gd PI contact?

Turbocharged

For 1.5T, go for PI.. I regretted not doing enough research (thus not knowing PI brought in 1.5T HB) when i bought my 1.5T sedan from Kah Motor last year.

But between 1.6NA and 1.5T, it is clear from the start 1.5t is the way to go. If you want 1.6NA, there are many other choices out there which is much more value for money than Civic.

At the 1.5T price range, there aren't much choice bang-for-buck, especially from Japanese brand.

For 1.5T, go for PI.. I regretted not doing enough research (thus not knowing PI brought in 1.5T HB) when i bought my 1.5T sedan from Kah Motor last year.

But between 1.6NA and 1.5T, it is clear from the start 1.5t is the way to go. If you want 1.6NA, there are many other choices out there which is much more value for money than Civic.

At the 1.5T price range, there aren't much choice bang-for-buck, especially from Japanese brand.

1.5T is way nicer, more power, more safety and more features..

But isn't there a big price difference between the sedan and the hatchback? 

The Hatchback is sourced from UK, and I'm not sure that these days, that's necessarily better than a Thai car..

Supersonic

If compared only jap make, what other choices out there which is much more value for money than civic le?

If compared only jap make, what other choices out there which is much more value for money than civic le?

Agree. Civic 1.6 is prob best in its class

• Praise 2

You must be kidding.

You must be kidding.

If you compare Japanese BB cars, you are looking at these options.

Honda Civic 1.6

Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6

Nissan Sylphy 1.6

Mazda 3 1.5

Subaru Impreza 2.0

Basically the real competition is probably only the Altis. Mazda 3 has gone upmarket, Impreza is in cat B while Nissan Sylphy is now fighting with the Korean makes under budget segment. Note that I am only comparing with other Japanese makes. If we bring in Korean and continental models, things become a lot more complicated.

As a owner of the 1.6 Civic, I believe that the current price is fair considering the OMV of the car. Most BB cars have similar margins from what I have noticed. Civic seems to be a logical choice if one likes a good handling sedan, second only to Mazda 3 in the BB car category.

• Praise 6

If you compare Japanese BB cars, you are looking at these options.

Honda Civic 1.6

Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6

Nissan Sylphy 1.6

Mazda 3 1.5

Subaru Impreza 2.0

Basically the real competition is probably only the Altis. Mazda 3 has gone upmarket, Impreza is in cat B while Nissan Sylphy is now fighting with the Korean makes under budget segment. Note that I am only comparing with other Japanese makes. If we bring in Korean and continental models, things become a lot more complicated.

As a owner of the 1.6 Civic, I believe that the current price is fair considering the OMV of the car. Most BB cars have similar margins from what I have noticed. Civic seems to be a logical choice if one likes a good handling sedan, second only to Mazda 3 in the BB car category.

And design is really good. (both interior as well as exterior) with plenty of room for mods.... :)