10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Hi, does anyone know what's the OEM factory battery specs? It's a maintenance free battery right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi @mambox, the price is $60 for sunshade and $190 for rear bumper lip. Include installation.

We are located at 443 Changi Road. Or can call me (at 8130 6772) if you need any more enquiry.Thanks!

The sunshade is it magnetic type? can share more picture?

• Praise 1

Me. My current due on oct.

mine due oct too., but renew tax till april.. so gg to test drive next week and commit... wanted to wait for altis facelift.. but probably no point waiting...1.5t !! no horse run.

I felt e current selling price is still high at 127999. Knowing it used to sell 120999 when coe @ 57k level.

than u wait lor at the selling price u comfortable with if u ever tot of buying.... :a-happy:

mine due oct too., but renew tax till april.. so gg to test drive next week and commit... wanted to wait for altis facelift.. but probably no point waiting...1.5t !! no horse run.

It's worth it
  • Praise 1

We never regard the Altis facelift as a dire competition to the 1.5T.

The only threat is from VW 1.5TSI with new gen 7 speed wet DSG.

Again, that is 2 years from now and another story....

Supersonic

But space wise and design, I think Civic still wins hands down.

than u wait lor at the selling price u comfortable with if u ever tot of buying.... :a-happy:

That's how i felt , and everyone will surely enjoy their comfortable moment.

(edited)

don't get me wrong, no compare here.. altis cannot even see tail light of civic... just a personal pocket comparison...i only wanted a jap, be it honda, nissan, toyota only.. so now just left this 2 finalist and of course the champion is 1.5t ! altis is really good for pocket..but too boring..maybe when i get older....

Edited by Lee Jik Lek

don't get me wrong, no compare here.. altis cannot even see tail light of civic... just a personal pocket comparison...i only wanted a jap, be it honda, nissan, toyota only.. so now just left this 2 finalist and of course the champion is 1.5t ! altis is really good for pocket..but too boring..maybe when i get older....

The new 2017 Impreza 2.0 comes close if it is equipped with a 6MT as its interior built is almost on par with our civics...the recent car show in Jan showed a souped up Impreza2.0 and it will prove to be a stiff competitor...

Subaru ought to shift the Levorg engine to the Impreza and they will have a winner...less WRX

Mazda is going turbo !

from its CX9 , in few years time , Mazda3 will be retrofitted with skyactiv turbos and it would be a winning combination...

But Gen 11 Civic can go with Bi-Turbo with DCT or 9AT concept to compete again....

But for 2017 till mid 2018 at least, we will still be the best bang for bucks

• Praise 1

The new 2017 Impreza 2.0 comes close if it is equipped with a 6MT as its interior built is almost on par with our civics...the recent car show in Jan showed a souped up Impreza2.0 and it will prove to be a stiff competitor...

Subaru ought to shift the Levorg engine to the Impreza and they will have a winner...less WRX

Mazda is going turbo !

from its CX9 , in few years time , Mazda3 will be retrofitted with skyactiv turbos and it would be a winning combination...

But Gen 11 Civic can go with Bi-Turbo with DCT or 9AT concept to compete again....

But for 2017 till mid 2018 at least, we will still be the best bang for bucks

mazda 3 turbo? Gen 11 civic biturbo, 9AT?

hahahaha... u make me laff.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows whether the Civic turbo which we get here in SG comes with acoustic windshield?

I know USA civic turbo gets it but Malaysia civic turbo does not.

Thanks everyone!