10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Supersonic

Japan is finally producing the 1.5T Civic Sedan!

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/2017-honda-civic-hatch-and-sedan-launched-in-japan-119475.html

I wonder if PI will bring in this model?

If so it would be interesting if the price is reasonable. It is just 1.2 million Yen  more than what a Fit 1.3 cost in Japan. Furthermore including Honda sensing and Made in Japan.

Looks the same, but no infotainment system and covered up with a black plastic is very weird. 

↡ Advertisement

Japan is finally producing the 1.5T Civic Sedan!

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/2017-honda-civic-hatch-and-sedan-launched-in-japan-119475.html

I wonder if PI will bring in this model?

If so it would be interesting if the price is reasonable. It is just 1.2 million Yen  more than what a Fit 1.3 cost in Japan. Furthermore including Honda sensing and Made in Japan.

Wonder if KM will switch to source Civic from Japan again. 

Wonder if KM will switch to source Civic from Japan again. 

That's not going to happen... Honda's strategy is to supply SEA with cars from the Thailand plant... only the PIs will get their from Japan since they have no access to the supply line from the Thailand plant...

Are there any JDM civics in the first place?

https://www.autoevol...pan-119475.html

Yup the sedan is manufactured in their Saitama factory.

That's not going to happen... Honda's strategy is to supply SEA with cars from the Thailand plant... only the PIs will get their from Japan since they have no access to the supply line from the Thailand plant...

That's true but it happened before. HR-V were originally from Thailand, and with the impact of PI Vezel they had no choice but bring in the Japan made. 

Let the PIs be a roaring success with the Jap model n hopefully history will repeat itself like the Vezel/HRV situation before n either Kah brings in the Japanese versions with the Honda sensing or at the very least, price it more competitively. Competition is always good for consumers!

• Praise 9

Neutral Newbie

How does new emmission rules effect civic price? Honda sale keeps telling me after new rules come in , price will go by 10k+, is that true?

Nice Civic

& nice gal next (to) door

Wonder why need to wear a stethoscope  [confused]

An insight to the New Civic Hatchback (JDM).

012_o.jpg019_o.jpg071_o.jpg088_o.jpg067_o.jpg024_o.jpg032_o.jpg094_o.jpg054_o.jpg092_o.jpg042_o.jpg040_o.jpg078_o.jpg045_o.jpg074_o.jpg082_o.jpg

• Praise 6

Supersonic

How does new emmission rules effect civic price? Honda sale keeps telling me after new rules come in , price will go by 10k+, is that true?

All sales talk la.

Nice Civic

& nice gal next (to) door

Wonder why need to wear a stethoscope  [confused]

Listen to the engine tuning. Check on the 2nd last picture.

Is she a Japanese?

Civic wont have much impact as its current cevs is neutral. So i believe they will adjust or do some setting to control their reading to remain neutral

i am not sure if its just me, but when i was test driving the new civic, i feel that the roof is actually very low, almost can brush against it as compare to my current FD.

• Praise 1

i am not sure if its just me, but when i was test driving the new civic, i feel that the roof is actually very low, almost can brush against it as compare to my current FD.

The car is low but when seated the headroom should be similar to that of FD.

• Praise 1

The car is low but when seated the headroom should be similar to that of FD.

When I tested it, it's lower than my FD..

So you end up putting the seat even lower, so it's harder for the older person to get in and out...

If you are keen on the car, do try getting in and out a few times and see if it's comfortable..

• Praise 1