10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

I have problems getting anariod auto on s7 to work on civic. Error is one ir more of the required apos are not installed. Any ideas what apps are needed?

Not compatible. Either change the phone. Or change the car
↡ Advertisement

Hello guys!!!

I just booked by 1.6 crystal black civic today!!!

Was (still am) driving my 2009 1.8 FD. According to SE will be collecting in December.

Finally made a tough decision after seeing Mazda 6, forester, chr. But currently the civic price point really hard to beat.

Is there any WhatsApp fb group to join for taobao hacks?

Heheheh

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hello guys!!!

Was (still am) driving my 2009 1.8 FD. According to SE will be collecting in December.

Finally made a tough decision after seeing Mazda 6, forester, chr. But currently the civic price point really hard to beat.

Heheheh

Mind to share the package u got? And when can collect the car? Thx.

Hello guys!!!

Heheheh

Was driving 1.8 FD too for 7 years and changed to Vezel after it was scrapped last year. Since then had a terrible time adapting to the "power-loss" till today : (

Hello guys!!!

Heheheh

Price now should be 101,999? 

Was driving 1.8 FD too for 7 years and changed to Vezel after it was scrapped last year. Since then had a terrible time adapting to the "power-loss" till today : (

didn't get the vezel hybrid? HP is 150 quite powerful for car of this size and weight 

didn't get the vezel hybrid? HP is 150 quite powerful for car of this size and weight 

Budget constraint : (

That's a great price for a Civic. Saw some PIs bringing in the 1.0 turbo hatchback, might be a competitor to the 1.6 NA if it's Cat A category. 

Mind to share the package u got? And when can collect the car? Thx.

Website price 103,999 with Coe rebate of 37k(which I think it's damn awesome). It dropped from 107,999.

I'didnt tried too hard to bargain, only small talk a bit. Managed to get 1k cash discount (102,999) + front and back camera.

3years, 60k service.

5 years warranty

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Website price 103,999 with Coe rebate of 37k(which I think it's damn awesome). It dropped from 107,999.

I'didnt tried too hard to bargain, only small talk a bit. Managed to get 1k cash discount (102,999) + front and back camera.

3years, 60k service.

5 years warranty

Can u share ur SE? Want to book this weekend. Thanks

PI price for 1.0T

$109.8k non Guarantee Coe

$113.8k guarantee Coe no top up

Cant decide on 1.0T or 1.5T (sedan) which is listed $128,999...

3years, 60k service.

5 years warranty

Booked mine today. Show room was packed . Only available Colours were Burgundy, silver and sporty blue metallic for Dec collection. All others the collection will be Jan and had to topup 1k .

The package same as what you stated. Only thing additional I got was solar film.

3years, 60k service.

5 years warranty

Booked mine today. Show room was packed . Only available Colours were Burgundy, silver and sporty blue metallic for Dec collection. All others the collection will be Jan and had to topup 1k .

The package same as what you stated. Only thing additional I got was solar film.

What colour did you book?!

Jan collection 1k more. Meaning civic is not affected by VES.

↡ Advertisement