10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

What colour did you book?!

Modern steel metallic

Jan collection 1k more. Meaning civic is not affected by VES.

Yes that's what I remember the SE saying
↡ Advertisement

Jan collection 1k more. Meaning civic is not affected by VES.

The 1.6NA won't be affected but I believe the 1.5T sedan will be affected Edited by clasher

Website price 103,999 with Coe rebate of 37k(which I think it's damn awesome). It dropped from 107,999.

I'didnt tried too hard to bargain, only small talk a bit. Managed to get 1k cash discount (102,999) + front and back camera.

3years, 60k service.

5 years warranty

Can you also share your SE contact with me? Keen on civic. Many thanks in advance.

Hello guys!!!

I just booked by 1.6 crystal black civic today!!!

Was (still am) driving my 2009 1.8 FD. According to SE will be collecting in December.

Finally made a tough decision after seeing Mazda 6, forester, chr. But currently the civic price point really hard to beat.

Is there any WhatsApp fb group to join for taobao hacks?

Heheheh

Hey guys virgin post here.

Just booked my 1.6 crystal black today too. Can any kind soul please PM me how to join any WhatsApp groups for group buys and tips. I can't see any PM option. Am assuming it's because I am new. Anyway glad to join you fellas. Expecting the car sometime in January. Cheers and safe driving.

• Praise 1

Just booked my 1.6 crystal black today too. Can any kind soul please PM me how to join any WhatsApp groups for group buys and tips. I can't see any PM option. Am assuming it's because I am new. Anyway glad to join you fellas. Expecting the car sometime in January. Cheers and safe driving.

Hi,

You can register at http://www.civicx.sg/.  The CivicX group uses Telegram, Whatapps and Facebook.  Very active group with lots of sharing, group buys etc.  Some members' cars are unbelievable (nice).

Edited by blmg
  • Praise 1

How come still have black 1.6 ? Thought only left blue and silver after last Sunday...That what my SE told me also..

How come still have black 1.6 ? Thought only left blue and silver after last Sunday...That what my SE told me also..

I believe you have to top up 1000 which my SE absorbed but we didn't get any other freebies la.

After Sunday, my SE told me left red. Haha.. think different SE different info eh?

But I did not sign cos I could not wait till Dec 2017 or Jan 2018 to collect car. Some more non-guaranteed COE, may not even get car. How I wish that they had ex-stock.  :TT_TT:

Edited by thesiger
  • Praise 1

I believe you have to top up 1000 which my SE absorbed but we didn't get any other freebies la.

OIC, so when the car will be delivered? This or next yr ?

After Sunday, my SE told me left red. Haha.. think different SE different info eh?

But I did not sign cos I could not wait till Dec 2017 or Jan 2018 to collect car. Some more non-guaranteed COE, may not even get car. How I wish that they had ex-stock. :TT_TT:

KAH non guarantee also quite sure will get car one...my SE said no need worry, but I also not yet commit.

Ever consider the 1.0 T?

KAH non guarantee also quite sure will get car one...my SE said no need worry, but I also not yet commit.

Ever consider the 1.0 T?

Yes, I considered the 1.0(T). Went down and had a look. The deal breakers for me of why I did not go with 1.0(T) were

1. it does not have rear aircon,
  2. it does not have keyless engine start
  3. the depre was higher than the 1.6 by KM
  4. No ex-stock. Will only come in Nov/Dec17
  5. Could not test drive the car. So don't know how it will feel like...
Edited by thesiger
  • Praise 1

Price raised to 104,999 ytd for delivery Jan17. Only left chilli red n blue delivery in Dec 17 with 1k discount from revised price.

But I did not sign cos I could not wait till Dec 2017 or Jan 2018 to collect car. Some more non-guaranteed COE, may not even get car. How I wish that they had ex-stock. :TT_TT:

The black car could be dropped out units... e.g.. loan not approved etc.
  • Praise 1

Checked out the hatchback today.

IMO, the styling works better, even with the long US style nose.

It's still low slung and that affects entry and exit.

There was a couple trying out the car at the same time, and the ladies will have to be careful not to expose anything they didn't plan on, especially if they are in short skirts..

The surprising thing was that the rear legroom was quite compromised once an adult of about 1.75m or so got in front. The seat back was pressing on my knees, and you won't be able to put your feet under the seats.

In comparison, the City and Jazz had tons more legroom. With the seats set at the same settings, you had plenty of legroom in the rear and you can slip your feet under the front seat.

The headroom was also much better in the City and Jazz. The Civic was much wider and can sit three abreast more comfortably, but the fit and finish was better in the Thai City and the Jap made Jazz. 

There were more hard plastics in the smaller cars, but at least they did not flex or creak as much. 

Let's hope the new 1.0T engine is better. The current 1.6l is a carry over from the two generation ago Civic, and this new chassis deserve a better B&B engine and gearbox.

• Praise 1

Yes, I considered the 1.0(T). Went down and had a look. The deal breakers for me of why I did not go with 1.0(T) were

• it does not have rear aircon,
  • it does not have keyless engine start
  • the depre was higher than the 1.6 by KM
  • No ex-stock. Will only come in Nov/Dec17
  • Could not test drive the car. So don't know how it will feel like...
What's the selling price?

Checked out the hatchback today.

IMO, the styling works better, even with the long US style nose.

It's still low slung and that affects entry and exit.

There was a couple trying out the car at the same time, and the ladies will have to be careful not to expose anything they didn't plan on, especially if they are in short skirts..

The surprising thing was that the rear legroom was quite compromised once an adult of about 1.75m or so got in front. The seat back was pressing on my knees, and you won't be able to put your feet under the seats.

In comparison, the City and Jazz had tons more legroom. With the seats set at the same settings, you had plenty of legroom in the rear and you can slip your feet under the front seat.

The headroom was also much better in the City and Jazz. The Civic was much wider and can sit three abreast more comfortably, but the fit and finish was better in the Thai City and the Jap made Jazz.

There were more hard plastics in the smaller cars, but at least they did not flex or creak as much.

Let's hope the new 1.0T engine is better. The current 1.6l is a carry over from the two generation ago Civic, and this new chassis deserve a better B&B engine and gearbox.

Think this version of Civic across the board are low slung which makes entry n exit much harder esp for older folk so be it HB or saloon, it's the same n i think this also accounts for the previous version's flat floor being done away with which is a pity as it was a plus point for sure.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4