10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

still think FD was the best, followed by EK.

this one have to wait for it be available for viewing and test drive.

Sg version most likely come from Thailand and not to mention km will price it super duper expensive and not many can afford it in the end.... Hehe.....

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Whoo, looks like Honda also went the fastback-style look. But I don't like the rear lights design somehow leh.

Cannot decide whether I like the new instruments or not. Seems like a lot of wasted space though I like the overall "arch" visual cuing.

Interior design a bit more modern but doesn't have wow factor. And the area around the gear stick looks @#$%ing cheap and old school.

But at least, I like the overall coherency of the design, the shapes are all congruent. Doesn't have that messy clashy feeling the City or Vezel have.

Edited by 7hm
  • Praise 1

Sg version most likely come from Thailand and not to mention km will price it super duper expensive and not many can afford it in the end.... Hehe.....

Yup ... We will be getting the tom yam version ..... this one is the NA version. Just hope that the Tom Yam version will not be too bad....

It will be MIT,. I dare to place my bet on it if Singapore pool wanna accept...Hehe

no need so drama la... [laugh]

moving off from Honda with this trend

Edited by Vidz

Expensive and barely equipped. Low OMV but high margin. hahaha

At least they are trying.. but still not good enough. The design seems like a bad mesh up of design cues from other brands' offerings like Audi A7.

Coupled with Kah Motors' type of BMW style pricing.. lol. Better options out there unless you are a die-hard Honda fanboy.

Turbocharged

At least they are trying.. but still not good enough. The design seems like a bad mesh up of design cues from other brands' offerings like Audi A7.

Coupled with Kah Motors' type of BMW style pricing.. lol. Better options out there unless you are a die-hard Honda fanboy.

what times we live in, leh... last time the song is honda, toyota, mitsubishi lancer...

now is BMW, toyota, mercedes-benz...!

Don't know why, the front fender looks very Hyundai Elantra to me.

Not digging the tiny C pillar window. Made it look Ah Pek.