SG Presidential Election 2016/17!

Yewheng

who is Singapore first elected president?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. who is Singapore first elected president?

• Wee Kim Wee
    • Ong Teng Cheong
    • S R Nathan
    • Yusof Ishak

somehow i find all the feeds on the PE disgusting at this stage.  Sad as it may be, it is like i cannot be too bothered already.  Helplessness and hopelessness setting in.

Sad

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

somehow i find all the feeds on the PE disgusting at this stage.  Sad as it may be, it is like i cannot be too bothered already.  Helplessness and hopelessness setting in.

Sad

PE is indeed disgusting.We just live a common life is good.

Sad

Sounds like the same if suffering from PE(Premature Ejaculation) too. :XD:

Sounds like the same if suffering from PE(Premature Ejaculation) too. :XD:

muahahhaha...eh speaking from experience ha....kekeke.... :XD:

• Praise 1

Sad

If only you are hellboy.  [laugh]

The Klingon , I think, might be disqualified, well because he is a Klingon. Who would think a Klingon can be star fleet captain.

If he is able to run, it shows how much pull he has, which indicates colon y buffet.

So I bet the Klingon should be out.

Hello, it's Pakled, not Klingon. Get it right, you ridiculous affected schiz.

(Affected schiz = fake, put on schiz, unrelated to schizoaffective disorder, which is a genuine affliction).

• Praise 1

If it goes into a vote, it most probably means extreme confidence in a win.

If it does not, it delegitimizes the first woman as president.

Obviously, it has to be a vote, so should have a please H.[:)]

So the baseball diamond, there should be another person running with bin or binte. The Klingon , I think, might be disqualified, well because he is a Klingon. Who would think a Klingon can be star fleet captain.

If he is able to run, it shows how much pull he has, which indicates colon y buffet.

So I bet the Klingon should be out.

I am still waiting on someone like Jacob, or is Jacob guarding Bella?

SM is the only bona fide Malay person, and I think those that vote for him is not so much disregarding the brand but cheering for themselves through him -- the self made Singaporean.

If he needs help in his campaign or styling for his photographs...just saying.

Millennium Falcon versus the Enterprise, go figure.

Plus, hang here hang there,

That mainland Cantonese, half cooked?

It's duck not hang.

I see what you are doing in Dataran Pahlawan. Hahaha.

i mix with the peasant klingon on a daily basis and all of them say they are Klingons even though they speak not their language. Only Madhater, Madame and Abdul Halim Kader say they are not Klingons.....so how?
  • Praise 1

somehow i find all the feeds on the PE disgusting at this stage. Sad as it may be, it is like i cannot be too bothered already. Helplessness and hopelessness setting in.

Sad

I think the way that this PE was being positioned and served on the people's plates was done somewhat distastefully ... detracting from what all of us had been taught in reciting the national pledge, when in school and in the army - serving time for our country
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

I am still a strongly patriotic Singaporean, who will vote for the best to serve the rest of us as the President of Singapore!

• Praise 1

21151439_2508487732625274_15190555304330

i like this 1.

share share??

There is one who say will donate his pay if he becomes President.

Who is that?

I want a non-malay guy on our $50 notes since a Malay face has been there for so long already

Edited by Duckduck

I want a non-malay guy on our $50 notes since a Malay face has been there for so long already

cb.....that an oso want to take from us har? Thats the highest denomination that most of us have in our wallet hor....